Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Lori - Try clearing out the cookies and closing the browser, then try again.

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Okay, I cleared out the cookies, finished off the milk, closed down the whole computer, played 3 games of basketball (lost 2) and came back to try again and I get the same message

You must be a SupportTeam Member or Subscriber to use the Gallery!
To join, click the upgrade! link at the top of this page..

DRN Product Reviews
Copyright 2003 DirtRider.Net

[ Advertising On DirtRider.Net ] [ Privacy Statement ]

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

I'm soooo confused - maybe I'll feel better after I go have some more cookies! ;)

I can get into the Gallery but anytime I click on any of the thumbnails to enlarge the pic I get the above message, I think I forgot to mention that part.

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by bbbom
Okay, I solved it! Just changed my skin & I was in!

Changed your SKIN ?!?!?!?!?! Dang, that is a bit dramatic! :confused: Glad it worked though. :laugh:

B

biglou

Hmmm, last few days this same thing has been happening to me. If I go to the forums main page, I see the latest editions to the gallery (most of which I approved), but if I click one of the thumbnails from that main forums page, I get the same message bbbom gets.

If I click "Photos" from the links at the top of any given page, I see an abbreviated photo page with the shots of Okie and Thump from Nacona a couple three weeks ago. The "Main" and the "DW03" pages (among others) aren't there.

I've cleared cookies, temp pages, history, even rebooted a couple times (for updates, not pic problems) today. Still no worky.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Same thing is happening to me.
Cleared cookies, temp files, rebooted, new browser....no go.
I can only assume the clearing of cookies worked as designed because I got the one pop-up first thing.

Not only can I not access photos from the thumbnails, but I am getting no more random shots...same ones over and over.

Funny thing though, it didn't ask me to log in. I was already logged......hmmmm
I'm gonna try to close browser and THEN clear cookies.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Must be a hiccup. I'm unable to view the pics also.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Still a no-go here.
Although, my thumbnails did change this morning. I have had the same ones on the top for days now.

Are you seeing this, Bob?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We got something strange going on and I haven't gotten it figured-out. It is a cookie thing, apparently deleting them isn't working though.

Jaybird, the pics on the main page are the Latest now, not random.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I had the same problem on 3 different computers that I use. I finally noticed a "Login" link on the photo gallery page. :think: So I clicked "Login", entered in my normal ID/PW, and since then I have been able to view photos without being prompted with the login request each time.

May be related to the recent photo gallery interface updates...

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
This is what I'm talking about; once "logged in" to the photo gallery, I was good to go after that.

Attachments

• gallerylogin2.jpg
    gallerylogin2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Smit-Dog
once "logged in" to the photo gallery, I was good to go after that.

Same here. I re-entered my username and password into the login for the photo gallery and I was good to go. Looks like it's got an entirely different set of cookies for it now.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Something similar is happening to me in "product reviews database." I'm being told to login and then my login is never accepted.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
VintageDirt said:
Something similar is happening to me in "product reviews database." I'm being told to login and then my login is never accepted.

Okie has a sticky on his monitor about this issue.

elf

Jun 7, 2003
Something similar is happening to me in "product reviews database." I'm being told to login and then my login is never accepted.{quote}

same with me

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You gize ever see the Forums Commenting forum? There's info in there and that's where stuff like this should be posted. I do try, but keeping track of all the comments/problems spread-out all over the forums get's a little tough.
:eek:

The pics are fixed, the reviews aren't completely fixed yet (there is an image problem), but you can get in there now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom