Geneseo, Ill Hare Scrambles

91KDX

Jan 23, 2003
Does anyone know the location and Times for next weekends Hare Scrambles in Geneseo (sp?). And can anyone tell me the type of terrain we going to ride? Any of the would help a lot! Thanks
Ben

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
It will be good old Illinois dirt. A little over 4 miles long and fairly fast. I talked to Whipple last night and this was the info he gave me.

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
Looks like my Sunday may free up to where I can go. I won't know until later in the week. Anybody else planning on attending?

munch

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2002
I'll be there. Sounds like the weather will cooperate!

Talked to a guy at work who help set it up, sounds like no mud pit!!!!!!

See you there

Munch

91KDX

Jan 23, 2003
Well I am not sure if I am going or not. I would like too, but the odds are leaning against me. Will probably go camping :(. I might attend a later race though, and just wanted to know what I was in for. I wish I could go! Wish you guys the best of luck. And I want to hear how you guys do!! Thanks for the info
Ben

agitt73

~SPONSOR~
May 11, 2000
layton where is the race phil and shaun went to
also any info on gussies race monday

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
agitt73,

Sorry, I didn't see this post until today(Monday). Phil and Shaun didn't go anywere together. As you probably know by now Phil did go to Gussies but had a bad day.

Next week they are off to a race in Iowa.

Sundays race that Whipple put on had a neat track. It seemed like most of the guys had fun.

munch

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2002
Layton,
The loop ast weekend was a blast, real fast and wide open. I had a ball until i lost my rear brakes,tends to slow you down quite a little.
I understand this weekends will be quite a bit tighter and some new trail,should be fun.

Munch

agitt73

~SPONSOR~
May 11, 2000
i found that out sunday i was mis informed on which weekend they
were going

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…