gerat ride today pics included

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Real nice pics. You might want to get the KTM just so that you can be found if you ever crash in all of the green!!

kdxquebec

Mar 16, 2002
yes this is a real nice spot! I have acess to this ride direct from my home. :yikes: .ho! dont forget to browse the 3 pages....Have great times with your kdx!

wanaride

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2003
WOW, that is a beautiful riding spot! And did you say you can ride there everyday? Man, I can't even imagine a hookup that good!

And the AZ pix are awesome too (thanks tim_from_az)...God really knows what He is doing in the scenery department! :)

kdxquebec

Mar 16, 2002
lol.
Wanaride: yes i have acces to this trail and 5 times more! I have to run 100 feet in the street ! I know i am verry lucky to live here cauz i dont have to deal with the trailer everytime! ;)

mudmax: i browse this forum for2 years now and i saw your mame sometimes! I am from charlesbourg and i race in FMSQ and yes this is chateau richer-ange gardien trails! i go a lot there. :aj:

if you want you can write me in french at [email protected]
so maybe we will ride together this summer!!

Last edited:

kdxquebec

Mar 16, 2002
kdxquebec said:
lol.
Wanaride: yes i have acces to this trail and 5 times more! I have to run 100 feet in the street ! I know i am verry lucky to live here cauz i dont have to deal with the trailer everytime! ;)

mudmax: i browse this forum for 2 years now and i saw your mame sometimes! I am from charlesbourg and i race in FMSQ and yes this is chateau richer-ange gardien trails! i go a lot there. :aj:

if you want you can write me in french at [email protected]
so maybe we will ride together this summer!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom