Get anything good for Christmas?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Nothing moto related but I did get a PRS West Street Ltd Custom 24 guitar built especially for me. Oh yea, I got my name in a couple of guitar magazines. All I really wanted was a hoody. Not complaining. :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I got to finally spend a day with Spider without thinking about bikes, or classes, or grades or well anything else besides being together. He did give me 'Monkey Butt' (the book you wise@sses :nener: ) which I am reading now.
I also got invited out Ice fishing and after a day am now officially re-hooked on that after 30 years of not going out once (I must have an addictive personality trait)

Spider did pretty good he got a helmet cam, a GPS (so he can find his way home), and quite a bit of clothes. My wife laid down the law last year no moto stuff at Christmas since it dominates everything else all year long :)

gifthopsduane

Dec 8, 2008
Santa brought me an XL500r, an Xr80r for my daughter, 2 Power Wheels Kawasaki quads for the boys a new Bell Helmet, some parts.. a few manuals..and a pending 4th son... now I need to get the 4 Yamaha jt2 mini Enduros running...(i knew i bought 4 for a reason.....)

no kidding!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN

Brotha, you really need to keep that thing tucked away.. It's gettin out of hand in that house!!! I feel for your wife. :nener:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

I realize most of you already have one of these...but thought i'd let you know I have one too now. Shotgun appears a little warped, eh? Gotta love "gag" gifts!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
That new vacuum seems to be doing a nice job on the floors.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
What does that warning label say?

Not suitable for children under 36 months or Pred :whoa:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
Not suitable for children under 36 months or Pred :whoa:
I never get to play with the fun stuff

B

biglou

It's your own fault. Choking on the small pieces 47 times. Now that I think about it, you probably do it just because you like getting the Heimlich from Gomer...

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
it was only 46 times, and admit it, you like it too.

LazyBoy

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2003
The best gift I received for Christmas was a piece of paper that had my flight info and plane ticket to LAX and a ticket to Anaheim 2. :ride:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
That will probably be the number 1 action figure set of 09. What does that warning label say?

choking hazzard. small parts. not suitable for children under 3 years of age.

It does have a fair number of sharp, pointy ends as well. That lady with the rolling pin looks really pissed.

B

biglou

I never knew your neighbors had their own action figures. :p

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Seemingly google got a new place to post spam? Is this a new method to open possible answers for posters? Pushing moped sales in Las Vegas?

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
I got the priveledge of having my bike in the house!! In the basement actually. Also got a real nice pocket knife(a kershaw) and a gift certificate to a hoodie store. But the best part was a great home cooked meal with Mom, Dad and a few close family members. It was a good Christmas.

The guy I just met also got me a matching fox jersey and hat for Christmas. Not bad hey? ;)

PowderJunkie9

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 10, 2008
I got some goggle and handlebar mounts for my VholdR. Really the only thing noteworthy that other people gave me. I'll just buy the stuff that I really want myself!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…