inotocracy

Apr 22, 2008
I got a subscription to Motocross magazine and these bad boys..

3139078264_76df8e0967.jpg

My fiance knows me so well :) Makes me wanna go riding right now. Anyone else get anything good?

B

biglou

I got another day as a member of The Order of the Triad along with my pals Pred and Jamir, with whom I've shared a toasted cheese sandwich more than twice.

And I bought myself a helmet.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I got a case tumbler, and a wii Fit. I don't think I got a darned thing moto related. Well, unless you can consider the WF a conditioning tool.

RM85rider123

Oct 28, 2007
I got some hunting boots, gloves, and a cheap little shotgun that I still don't have yet(the background check has not finished yet, I will hopefully get it tommorow.)

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Turkey, stuffing, stuffed mushrooms, rolls, cranberry sauce, pecan pie, a Camelbak, a giant Hershey bar, and love-noogies.... mmmmm.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
We had two meals, prime rib for lunch and ham for dinner. As always, the best part of the holidays! I don't like getting things for Christmas now that I have little ones. They had a great one, so did I too. The inlaws got us some solar LED garden lights and my mom got us one of those Dirt Devil broom vac things. I did however tell the wifey she was more than welcome to buy me a new bike for Christmas next year.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Papakeith said:
I got a case tumbler, and a wii Fit. I don't think I got a darned thing moto related. Well, unless you can consider the WF a conditioning tool.
yeah, got the family one of those here too. Not sure how it works yet, as most of what I got for Christmas is snow.

The best (other than another day above the ground, eh Indo?) is when you hit a homer with what you got someone else. I did pretty good this year :)

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
XRpredator said:
yeah, got the family one of those here too. Not sure how it works yet, as most of what I got for Christmas is snow.

The best (other than another day above the ground, eh Indo?) is when you hit a homer with what you got someone else. I did pretty good this year :)

Yeah.. No doubt.. Seriously though, last week my doc told me he was going to widen the gap a bit on the visits. I was doing a CT Scan & Followup ever three months. Since April of 2006, that's a lot of radiation & barium. He's cutting me back to once every 6 on the CT's. Hopefully this means we're in the home stretch for beating this cancer.

This is indeed a very fine christmas!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
IndyMX said:
This is indeed a very fine christmas!

Here's hoping you get to say that for many years to come Indy. :cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Indy glad things look to be taking a more positive swing, I hope it continues. :cool:

We got my son a new Kenwood head unit and Polk door speakers which we installed today. He was pretty excited when he opened the boxes and the look on his face when we fired it up was even better.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Rich Rohrich said:
Here's hoping you get to say that for many years to come Indy. :cool:

Amen to that! :nod:

I got some good stuff. gift certificate to buy some Thor riding shorts. clothes. watch. S&W pocket knife. money. lotsa GOOD STUFF! And 4 great meals over 2 weekends!hahaha I've been blessed with GREAT in-laws. They're just good people with great hearts. Time with my family is my favorite part! :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Good times with family and friends and my wife gave me a new paint job for my Beemer street bike.

But it sounds like Indy got the best present of all. :cool:

Good news Indy. Hope you'll be doing this ----> :ride: for many years in the future.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
The best gift I received was the fact my Dad is quickly returning to health following his battle and surgery from cancer this spring. Gary, I'm very glad to hear your progress is going strong as well :cool:

I got a few odds and ends moto wise for Christmas but we kept the spending to a minimum (for each other anyway) as the wife and I are taking a 6 week vacation to Arizona and California beginning on Jan 1.

Apr 30, 2007
Glad to hear the good news from everybody :)

Moto-wise, it looks like the new supermini is getting a set of black plastics...each person in the family bought a piece, or chipped in towards some. And a nice warm jacket too! Thanks guys!!!

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
Good to hear so many happy holdays happening for people. The last two years have really stunk around here for the holidays. Lost my last grandparent last year, and heard today that my uncle won't make it through the night. My 3 month old niece has been in the hospital with a really bad cold for the last three days, she'll be fine though.

I also totalled my van/bikehauler last night. Some presumably drunk asshat gave me the choice of either hitting him head on or slamming into a streetlight pole. I learned that lightpoles are no joke. I really liked that van too. Luckily I was alone and uninjured. I sure hope that 2009 works out better. :bang:

stumanarama

Aug 29, 2007
Some tech 7s, and a nice cobra 29 peaked and tuned cb, and antenna for my car. Overall a good Christmas spent with relatives I haven't seen in too long a time.

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
Found out my oldest son is still alive from Iraq,had my second oldest from the air force visit for 2 days and all went well with very few wedgies to the 8 year old from his older bro's so all was good!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Santa brought a Wii and a few games to go along with it. I also received an orange ipod nano and the Nike+, which I can't wait to try out! I just need the Nike+ shoes. Skid plate for the YZ, Fossil watch, clothes and a few odds and ends. Overall pretty good.

Top Bottom