Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
Dirt Week 01 is fast approaching and its time to start making plans to joint the fun. You can find a registration form on the left column of this page. Fill it out and get in on the action, we don't want to leave anyone out.

You don't want to miss this event, it's a dirt riders dream come true with more great stuff than you can shake a stick at. There will be plenty of informative clinics including a talk on jetting/tuning by Eric Gorr and Rich Rohrich, an off road riding clinic with off road legend Jeff Fredette, an MX clinic, suspension tuning with Jer Wilkey, team HS races, a head light MX class, poker run and more draws than you can imagine.

It sure would be nice to put a face to everyone’s name :)

David

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Dave's right and the ones that went last year allready know that it was 3 days of the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

The enduro (headlight) class was dominated (in number) by KDX's ..It was a blast. Maybe this year we can talk Okie into a KDX only race ;)

I believe EVERYONE one something last year in the drawings ... Helmets ... Graphic sets ... parts ... shirts .. You name it .. The drawing alone was worth the $$.

Imagine sitting around a campfire after a good days riding talking KDX with THE MAN Jeff Fredette. You really cant put a price on that. Really nice guy.

Not fast enough on MX track? .. Free personlaized MX riding lessons

Got questions about jetting or porting or engines in general .. Free clinic by Eric Gore and Rich Rohrich

Got suspension probs or questions? ... Free clinic by Jeremy Wilkey from MXTech.

Not to mention getting to put a face to a name and ride with some of THE nicest group of people you will ever meet... If you have been around DRN for a while you already know that.

If you only go on one ride this year you really owe it to yourself to go to DW01 and remeber get those registration forms turned in by Sept 1. Click on the link at the top left of this page for more details.

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Man TIMR I sure hope so.I would like to meet that elusive Canadian Dave myself.

You KNOW I will be there with your beer ;)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Mike,

I'm ready to leave tomorrow. :) Did you see my reply to your post in the "Dirtweek heats up now" thread over in the General forum? If Dave can't make it, I'm trying to meet him up in Calgary.

CDave,
Did that e-mail that I sent you yesterday go through? You never can tell. If not, let me know and I'll send you a Private Message.

Later guys,

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
TIMR ... Yeah I saw it .. I hope you and everyone else had forgotten about that :eek: Pretty embarrassing to get stuck on the practice lap :scream:

So you going to Canada? ..Taking the family or going solo?... If your going by yourself let me know .. Maybe I could hook up and go with ya.

I know Dave has been working about 22 hrs a day 7 days a week for the last month or so. It might take him a while to get back with ya.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I'm going with the family. My wife has family up there in Calgary and one of them is getting married. Fortunately, we're flying. That would be one crazy long drive.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom