Getmetoca sighting

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
So I was out doing laps today at my local track (Clubmoto.com) and it was about 95 so after I stopped off for a Starbucks, I back in to the parking stall right in front, get out and hear "Hi Ricky" Was very cool as always to see and hang w/our beloved Natty :) Even got to meet Quick Mick and his girl Yola, very nice people :cool:

Rick

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
Hey Ricky!!! Hope you are doing well. We're coming up to Monterey for Laguna this year. Wish we could bring the bikes and ride Hollister but... we still have the red sticker bikes... arrrggggh!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
hi Petra,

I have been doing real good. lots of mx. You should bring the bikes up, Hollister may be off limits ( I have not rode a trail in over a year) but there is Santa Clara mx, a private track at the san jose fairgrounds.
how have you guys been?

Rick

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
We're been really good! I sold the track bike and have been doing trail riding only... I get beat up to much on the track and it takes to long to recover :bang: We've been going to Ocatillo Wells and Jawbone quite a bit. Will you be at Laguna?

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey Ricky and Petra, sorry I missed this thread! Ricky, it was good to see you as always. Mick bought me a new battery for the KTM, so I PROMISE one of these days you will see me throw a leg over and get back out there. Take care, Natty

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
kdx200chick said:
We're been really good! I sold the track bike and have been doing trail riding only... I get beat up to much on the track and it takes to long to recover :bang: We've been going to Ocatillo Wells and Jawbone quite a bit. Will you be at Laguna?
I would love to go to Laguna some day, but have heard about the traffic jams getting in. I was talking to a rep at work today about this and we want to get a helicopter to take in! HAHA

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
GETMETOCA said:
Hey Ricky and Petra, sorry I missed this thread! Ricky, it was good to see you as always. Mick bought me a new battery for the KTM, so I PROMISE one of these days you will see me throw a leg over and get back out there. Take care, Natty
Did you install the battery? :) I need to get you and Mike out riding :cool:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
rickyd said:
Did you install the battery? :) I need to get you and Mike out riding :cool:

Dude, who could keep up with you anymore (not that I ever could)! You're Mr. MX. I'm sure the trails are waaaay too boring for you now! :)

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Kawidude said:
Dude, who could keep up with you anymore (not that I ever could)! You're Mr. MX. I'm sure the trails are waaaay too boring for you now! :)
It's all about the ride :cool: Come on out to Club, the place has a Great vibe going on. You going up to Hangtown? :)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…