Getting the 450 -03 dialed in...Tx shockdoc.

teggers

Nov 30, 2001
Surprisingly, the stock 03'-CR450 was close to my final settings. I had some real problems with rebound in the rear and shockdoc revalved accordingly.

It looks like one more test session and the forks will be there. He got it very close tonight (perfect for him) and very raceable as-is. I just need a little more spring for my weight. We didn't have an .49 to try.

Thanks Doug.

shockdoc

May 3, 2001
Thanks Tim.....anytime. I talked to Coach after we left the track and he had some of the same ideas. After thinking all night about our testing I have some other ideas I may want to try on the fork valving. I know its close but I want to see it RIGHT!!!

I know you didn't care for that track much but Rob was happy to see you there riding. You were still hauling even at only 70-80%!!

I'll be in touch.

doc

PS...thanks for letting me put in some laps too......awesome bike!!!

teggers

Nov 30, 2001
Hey Doug, did you do Pats' stuff today?

If you happen to be around...I will be at Bithlo on Saturday and Sunday racing this week and then I'll be at Gatorback the following Sat (practice) and Race on Sunday.

shockdoc

May 3, 2001
Pat? Not today. Sorry but I won't be around this weekend as its my wife & I's anniversary weekend. Her birthday is the Pax Gold Cup round so I traded her this weekend so I could ride that round....lol

I will be at Gatorback the next weekend tho. After riding this weekend if you think we need to make any changes before Gatorback then any day next week would be good. If not & you want to just change springs next weekend at Gatorback we can do that too. Just let me know.

Marcad....just e-mail me if needed ([email protected]) or give me a call at the shop (386)238-1091

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom