Glen Helen Rd. 12 Final Season Results - 05 MX Nationals 12-rider team Fantasy League

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
YZ165 said:
:rotfl: Yep, your new to this alright! :laugh:

:nener: He rides a Yamaha, what can I say?! :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Looks good Sam! :cool: And I like your pick of Reed as the champ. If RC's new Suzuki breaks a moto or two, Reed will win this year. Bubba will crash. I think it's a great pick. Plus, like you said, he's on a Yamaha! :nod:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
nikki said:
Looks good Sam! :cool: And I like your pick of Reed as the champ. If RC's new Suzuki breaks a moto or two, Reed will win this year. Bubba will crash. I think it's a great pick. Plus, like you said, he's on a Yamaha! :nod:
:cool: I took me like an hour to compile that list, LOL. So hopefully it works for me!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
A couple of prizes added in my first post! :cool:

21 teams (and they are all different!)..... one day left to sign up!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Team Patman 2005 MX

RC = Champion
Reed
Bubba
Windham
LaRocco

Milsaps = Champ
Alessi
Langston
Hughes
Ramsey
Hansen
Helper

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Milsaps (champ)
Alessi
Hepler
Langston
Hughes
Hanson

Stewart (Champ)
RC
Reed
KW
LaRocco
DV

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
looks like tortelli will miss a little so if you got him :think:

heres a clip taken from link>>> http://www.supercross.com/feature.php?id=507
My heart is broken for Seb Tortelli. Seb dislocated his left wrist while practicing, and will be out for the majority of the outdoor season. Sebastien has worked so hard to make it thru the supercross season. He put in an unbelievable amount of hours, and his dedication to be ready for the outdoors (knowing it was a developmental year for the RM 450 in supercross) was incredible. His goal was to have everything at 100% for the outdoors. His attitude and work ethic are tremendous, so expect to see him back strong later this year.

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
250- Team Buddha
RC-CHAMP :boss:
Bubba
Reed
K-Dub
RedDog

Tedesco-champ :boss:
Langston
Hepler
Millsaps
Ramsey
Lanninovich
Alessi

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
nikki ! ------------------------------------------------ [b said:
LIST OF PRIZES:[/b]

**441Designs.com - Your choice of 441designs.com bike numbers, helmet name tag, or helmet numbers (thanks BigLou!!)
**DRN Fender Stickers - Set of DRN front fender stickers (thanks Okie!)
**Gatorade Sports Pack - sports towel, water bottle, and visor hat
**Thor T-shirt - Yellow Thor T-shirt XXL (need to confirm)

I'll try to scoop up a few more prizes as well! At the end of the season (Sept. 12th), the winner will have first choice to the prizes and we'll go down the line until they are all gone. :cool:

Very cool, Thank You , Now what wil be my first pick?? :nener:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
YZ165 said:
And if you look at the Thursday Theater page, there's a video of Reed and The Garter Snake battaling. Which, in my opinion, shows where he'll be in the pack! :ride: :)

look further down the page is sarah whitmore .............i was banging bars with her at opening day practice at baja ......she is fast .....im too old :think: to keep her pace for the 15 minutes at bajas sandy track :bang:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
is xm gonna carry outdoors?????

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
hey nikki, apparently hansen is out for the season ive heard a couple surgeries for him . what does a person do about that ?? being down a man or is there no hope?? :bang:

Last edited:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Everyone had an equal chance to do research before the season started...

IMO the teams should be fixed. No substitutions.

It's a long season and Hangtown proved everyone is going to be subject to injuries, unfairness, bad luck, etc...

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
dirt bike dave said:
Everyone had an equal chance to do research before the season started...

IMO the teams should be fixed. No substitutions.

It's a long season and Hangtown proved everyone is going to be subject to injuries, unfairness, bad luck, etc...

ok then DBD i guess half of the people here can just play with an 11 man team then . im not talking about injured after the start of the season , which it sounds as if langstons hurt i picked him also and thats the breaks . im talking about a guy who isnt in it this year at all. half of the people here know hes out yet noone says anything , i found that tortelli was out for awhile and at least tried to warn my opponents so we can all be on a level playing field to start with. you folks who didnt pick him well why dont you get together and pick a decent rider to handicap for all of us who didnt realize we were picking a non existent rider. seems something more fair than saying tuff $#(*@ could be done

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
ellandoh said:
looks like tortelli will miss a little so if you got him :think:

heres a clip taken from link>>> http://www.supercross.com/feature.php?id=507
My heart is broken for Seb Tortelli. Seb dislocated his left wrist while practicing, and will be out for the majority of the outdoor season. Sebastien has worked so hard to make it thru the supercross season. He put in an unbelievable amount of hours, and his dedication to be ready for the outdoors (knowing it was a developmental year for the RM 450 in supercross) was incredible. His goal was to have everything at 100% for the outdoors. His attitude and work ethic are tremendous, so expect to see him back strong later this year.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
The time to argue about the rules was before the game started. Rules regarding substitutions or reserve riders on a 'bench' were never discussed. Therefore, they are not part of the game.

Rules changes at this point are not only unecessary, but IMO unfair to everyone that followed the rules as written. Change the game after it starts and you open the door for new rules every time something unforseen happens.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
ok you win :nener: but youre gonna feel real bad when you get beat anyway :moon:

ps the question was to nikki not dirt bike dave but , same same

nobody is arguing about rules

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
the way I see it is we picked for the season and yes I didn't do my homework and picked Hansen also. I doubt Nikki wants to get into the nightmare of scoring that many rotating 12 man teams each week.
Jump into the fantasy game. You would only be one week down and just to show anything is possible Lou came from 3rd to last at midseason and ended up 2nd for the SX season. That way you have a new team each race

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
The deadline for the season was Saturday noon CST. Everyone's in it for the long haul with their 12 man teams. Who's to say that other riders (like Millsaps, Ferry, Hepler, etc.) won't have a season-ending injury this week or at High Point or next week..... etc. It's just the chance we take. ;)

I may consider letting everyone vote for being able to dump two team members for new ones around Round 6, but we'll see. More than likely we'll stay locked with the teams they way they are now.

:cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom