RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
What the packers waterboy will be handing out to his players on Sunday.

Attachments

• packers waterboy.jpg
    packers waterboy.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 126

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
A Packer fan, a Viking fan and a Bear fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Viking fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for the Vikings" he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Packer fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "This is for the Packers!" and pushes the Bear fan off the mountain!!!! :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Yep someone in the wastewater management field should be in a familiar setting after the game as he locks himself in the bathroom to cry the night away after the Bears become extinct for another year :boss:

It's on what will you put on the line when your team looses Sunday? I'll put up a selection of Wisconsin dipping mustards in the very rare case the Pack fails to finish off DA BEARS :rotfl:

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
Hey oldguy!!! This post took you all of 30 seconds to come out of hibernation! HA!

As a matter of fact I was watching the raw sewage inflow today and could not help but think of all the packers fans tallking out their *ss....hahahaha!

The EPA did issue an alert for all of Wisconsin's wastewater plants for a high salt level inflow in anticipation of all the crying that will happen. I hope you are on a septic field!

I will put up a case of any chicago bbq sauce of your choice.

OR a porterhouse at Gibson's steakhouse AND you have to wear a Bears hat!
(should you dare to enter the chicago area)

yer on bub!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Got to love it. The Bears let the Peckers in, this time its going to hurt. The sidelines will be harder than last weekend. I would have never figured on Cutler, then he shows a side you never seen before. Vintage Bob

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Hey RYDMOTO I hope you have been shopping for my BBQ sauce since your water treatment will be overflowing from all DaBEARS :rotfl: fans tears and the Packers :nod: fans release of the victory Champagne. Of course being the humble down to Earth people we are no sissy lala french crap bubbly but just real WISCONSIN BEER will do us just fine. Just over 28 hours until the reuslts are in

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Wolf said:
Since my team isn't in any of the remaining games, my royalties are for sale...
Don't worry WOLF your beloved Lions were a fun practice squad to play a couple times this season maybe 2025 will be their year to mature

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
No go on me EVER wearing a slacker jersey. I will break out in hives. :whoa:

Yes beer sales will will soar to record levels in the Badger state AFTER their loss to the Bears. Packers fans will be crying in their beers for MONTHS. :ahhh:

NEWS FLASH!!!! Packers fans burn their jerseys in record numbers as sorrows mount to unprecedented heights due the their loss the the unstoppable Chicago Bears. :laugh:

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
oldguy said:
Yes typical bear lay down before you get in the endzone

Rydmoto can you get something from this decade that was Favre back when?

You will be wishing you had Farve come tomorrow evening. :nod:

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
jsantapau said:
must admit your quick on your feet nice comeback :cool:

Yes oldguy is so quick on his feet he is working on his packers loss to the bears speech as you read this. :blah: :blah:

you better leave him alone as he needs to concentrate.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
RYDMOTO said:
You will be wishing you had Farve come tomorrow evening. :nod:
First factual thing you have said in your demented rhetoric and farfetched dream of a victory :coocoo:

Q: Why do the trees in Wisconsin lean to the south?
A: Because Minnesota blows and Chicago sucks.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
all trash talk aside for one minute. Just saw this story from a Fox6 anchor. I admit I have not been a true Rodgers fan but things like this may sway me:
SAVE ME A SPOT
This job affords me some incredible opportunities. Being a member of the FOX 6 Sports team means I've been able to witness and report on events and people that many can only admire from a distance. I never take these situations for granted ...and sincerely appreciate being involved in whatever capacity each permits.

Monday marked just the most recent case as I had the unparalleled privilege to be a part of Aaron Rodgers charity event to benefit the MACC Fund, a charity towards eradicating childhood cancer and blood disorders.

Scattered throughout the crowd of rabid Packers aficionados, were the people who I consider the event's real MVPs. They are the families who've been forced to deal with one of life's toughest sentences - the loss of a child.

Those who sprung for the tickets were not disappointed. In a world where many athletes regurgitate canned and rehearsed responses, the Packers quarterback was refreshingly candid. Aaron addressed a number of topics with in-depth, honest reaction - even some that if reprinted and mass distributed might raise some eyebrows.
Aaron stressed the importance of availability and accountability. In his opinion, it is a player's responsibility to attend all of the team activities as they are all intended to better the team as a whole. And then, similarly, he addressed the importance of taking the heat/criticism when one falls short of expectations and duties.

He is never nervous to take the field. Aaron is supremely confident in the preparation he's put in during the week leading up to Sunday's match up. The way the 2009 season ended was disappointing, but his self-confidence was not affected by the outcome. One of the toughest realizations was that that combination of players would never take the field together again. He likened the team to a family and admitted that conflict can and does occasionally exist, but they try to handle such situations with maturity and civility.

He talked music and his love for tunes at a young age revealing that his mom used to sing and play lullabies and country music when he was a child. Aaron's record label Suspended Sunrise is a product of this passion, but also a contingency plan for life after football. His favorite song is Ben Harper's 'Forever' and he's envious of John Mayer's guitar skills though not his tabloid reputation. He appreciated my affinity for Keith Urban, but gave the audience a thumbs-down when I mentioned fellow country crooner Kenny Chesney.

His favorite book is The Bible and he tries to read it every day, not just when life's challenges and struggles surface.

His favorite movie is The Princess Bride which he admits he's caught flack for but says he and his childhood friends can recite every line from the film and it is simply a great story.

Rodgers' answers to questions on this night were certainly admirable. And I honestly didn't think I could respect Aaron more. But I was wrong.

My friend, the father of that young girl who passed, was there that night. He was one of several attendees brought up on stage where he caught a football thrown by the quarterback of the Green Bay Packers.

He asked Aaron to sign the football he'd caught. He wondered if he'd make it out to his daughter. It isn't shocking that Rodgers obliged. What caught me off guard was the dedication he made. It wasn't until after Aaron left that I first saw the autograph.. and the simple yet sweet message that brought tears to this father's eyes:

"To Cheri the angel. Save me a spot. - Aaron Rodgers"

I hope that Packers fans realize how lucky they are to have such an upstanding young man leading their team on the field every weekend. I hope they appreciate the challenges that were thrust upon him and acknowledge the maturity with which he handled them. I hope they stand behind the kid and respect him not only for his incredible talent, but for his intelligence and honesty, poise and compassion.

My job has afforded me the chance to watch Aaron Rodgers play football for the last few seasons. But I am truly thankful for the opportunity to see the other side of this impressive young man. And pass on some of what I witnessed to you.

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
oldguy said:
First factual thing you have said in your demented rhetoric and farfetched dream of a victory :coocoo:

Q: Why do the trees in Wisconsin lean to the south?
A: Because Minnesota blows and Chicago sucks.

What will really suck is the long drive home from soldiers field after the packers lose. Might as well stayed home and hid in your trees. :nener: :nener:

Top Bottom