Gobbler Getter Roll Call - Maplesville, AL

ktmracer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 9, 1999
me and tex will be there friday night. should be a good enduro, they got a bit of rain today which should help keep the dust down.

skabeeb

Nov 28, 2001
RanMan,
Sorry to hear you aren't making it! I saw you had his YZ85 for sale. If I had the extra cash I might have bought it.

Hope evrything works out for you guys!
Rick

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
Are there a bunch of rocks at Perry Mountain? I don't have a skid plate on my bike yet and I am kind of concerned about rocks.

larosche

Apr 20, 2000
Sorry guys but I can't make it.
I had surgery for an ACL (knee) fix last Thursday. The doc has not released me to drive, so I can't go anywhere yet.
This will be the 1st Maplesville Enduro I will miss in over 12 years. I love the place!

RAD DAD

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
larosche said:
This will be the 1st Maplesville Enduro I will miss in over 12 years. I love the place!

RAD DAD

Well, actually, you almost missed the start that year that there was a huge mud hole in the pasture between the camp and the start. :) Fortunately, you made it out of that hole and didn't drop any points at the start. I think that may have been the first year that you rode the KTM after getting off of the KDX. Seems to me that I passed you stuck in a ravine about a mile or two out from the start on the other side of the road. Ah the memories.

RanMan

May 22, 2002
Thanks Rick for the thoughts. Everything is looking up now.
He has outgrown the bike anyway, so now is a good time to sell.
I am supposed to meet a guy in Tuscaloosa that wants to buy it.

You guys are going to have a good time. Especially with all this rain.
Should be dried pretty good by Sunday though, but there will still be the occasional mud hole.

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
Bandit,
There are short sections of trail with rocks. You should be fine if you pick your way thru. It's nothing like Arkansas.

I can't make this one either because of ACL surgery back in August.
It's the 1st one I've missed since '98 and I'm getting a little stir crazy not being able to ride!

prk03

~SPONSOR~
Jun 24, 2002
I am still out with rotator cuff surgery. However I am now in South Dakota hunting pheasant.I am missing riding but will be ready next year. Ed and kdxfile take care of those knees and listen to your physical therapist. If any questions about your rehab email me at prk03@yahoo.com

Top Bottom