RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Here's to all of the past, present and future vets of this great country. Without their sacrifice we wouldn't have the freedoms we enjoy. :cool:

The next time you are at the mall or the local store or a rest stop along the highway and you see some old guy asking for donations for the VFW or fallen vets, etc, take the time to thank him for what he and his fellow vets have done. Take the time to talk to him about what he's done and you will begin to understand the sacrifices our vets have made and throw an extra dollar or 2 in his can. Take the time because he gave his and there are many more who gave much more.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
It always amazes me how humble our vets are when you thank them for all that they've done. Last week I sold my house to a guy who served for 28 years in the Army. He was surprised and humble when I thanked him for that.

Thank you to all of the rest of you vets for making it possible for the rest of us to lead the safe, comfortable lives that we do. I appreciate it every day.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Thank you, freedom fighters. :>)

RM85rider123

Oct 28, 2007
RM_guy said:
Here's to all of the past, present and future vets of this great country. Without their sacrifice we wouldn't have the freedoms we enjoy. :cool:

The next time you are at the mall or the local store or a rest stop along the highway and you see some old guy asking for donations for the VFW or fallen vets, etc, take the time to thank him for what he and his fellow vets have done. Take the time to talk to him about what he's done and you will begin to understand the sacrifices our vets have made and throw an extra dollar or 2 in his can. Take the time because he gave his and there are many more who gave much more.

And we wouldn't be riding dirtbikes, a frame and wheels would probably be the closest thing to a dirtbike :| .

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Indeed, thank you to our Vets.
And it's also my hope that us civilians put legs to our appreciation by doing things like voting, and in general... being involved in the future direction of our country. Our Vets/Military make huge sacrifices to get the freedom-ball rolling, it's our job to get a spine and keep that ball rolling.
After our Vets have kept to their commitment, have we done our part to offer our next generation a future that's safe and optimistic?
How much do we really care?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
Thank you to all of the rest of you vets for making it possible for the rest of us to lead the safe, comfortable lives that we do. I appreciate it every day.

Well said Gomer.
:nod: :cool: :worship: :worship:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom