going riding in the great north MN woods tomorrow!!!!

redramhemi

Jan 27, 2004
Me and a bunch of friends are going on a 3 day riding trip to the Land O Lakes state forest tomorrow, I cant wait!!!! We went last year, put on 100 miles of hard trail riding in 24 hrs. Im just a little nervous, some of the guys are A class and Pro riders. I hope the 225 will keep up, although if not someone will be waiting :laugh: :rotfl:

kdxiowa

Aug 2, 2004
The bike will keep up, but will you. I only say that because I go to Minn twice a year and ride with a few A guys and I got one to switch bikes with my last spring only to get completely schooled by my own bike while I rode his 450EXC! :yikes:

redramhemi

Jan 27, 2004
we only had one guy who raced show up, he raced 125 b class now riding vet class (and winning on an older 125!) He wasnt even trying to keep up after a while,I SMOKED him in the woods. I said screw it and took my buddies 250 quadracer out, I bruised my ribs and thigh on a spill I let him take my bike out after I crashed and he never got back on his. Kind of funny coming from a guy who is extremely peticular about what he is riding couldnt say enough good things about mine. guess the technical dinosaur isnt too bad of a trail bike

Top Bottom