Stumpy

May 31, 2002
linusb, you may want to check with Johnny McCoy @ (803) 905-7766 or (803) 481-5169 to see if it will be open on Saturday. I think they have it closed the whole week before due to the setup. The enduro uses the track as the gas stop and part of the public trail for the race.

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
I checked with Johnny, trails are open up until the days of the actual Enduro.

Hey Gome, the people on the Husky listserv seem to think that no other cap will work. I'm thinking about stopping at the hardware store and seeing if they have some rubber tubing that I could maybe fasten to the gas cap somehow for a quick fix. In my military experience, you could fix anything with 100 mile an hour tape...perhaps I'll go that route. :laugh:

(There is something about that laughing smiley that is deviant looking).

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
yea I :laugh: was alittle disturbed intially by that linusb............kinda reminds me of poltergist :laugh: or something.................how do you make that one? :laugh:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Worst case, I have a one-way vent that you could superglue in place in yours...that should work.

OH NO!!! Here come *that* guy... :laugh: ...and his evil twin! :laugh:

kxbeastrider

Nov 23, 2002
So who all is plaing on going? If we go it will probably be on the 1st and 2nd. Fridays arent good for leaving. If we leace on Sat. it will probably be after lunch.
Camping, I dont know where we will be able to camp. Camp is alowed at the trail head, any have any suggestions.
-bryan

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
linusb,
We're heading to TNT Sunday. Trails at Manchester are still in poor shape. Looking forward to the first weekend in Feb. if they are groomed.

Gomer....you in or out this weekend?

Mack, David and me so far are heading that way.

efivecoat

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2002
Idon't think I'm going to make it to Manchester. My house was burglarized yesterday, and I'm sure I need to stay close for a while, at least for my own piece of mind

Bruce McCrary

Nov 10, 1999
Oh man Eric, I'm sorry to hear that. The thing about a situation like that is how violated you feel. It's bad enough that things got stolen, but the thought of someone actually coming in your home (or car or truck or whatever) and doing as they will, well, it just leaves you feeling unsure and exposed.

If we can do anything Eric, anything at all please let us know.

Bruce

efivecoat

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2002
it almost sounds like you've been there...Thanks for the kind words!!! Everything will be fine, but it will be a while before life is back to normal. And you're right, violated is the only word to describe it, and until you've been there, you really don't know the feeling. And like Bryan said, material items can be easily replaced, but the feeling of security will take a lot of time

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom