scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Yeah we finally wrestled it away from Elk and we have a new inductee. Way to go Gomer :rotfl:

Attachments

• PI5B94~1 copy.JPG
    PI5B94~1 copy.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 236
  • PICTUR~1 copy.JPG
    PICTUR~1 copy.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 196

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That ain't me, I'd at least have underwear on underneath! But it is my bike, and I burned the seat cover, it smelled kinda funny!?

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
That's awesome!!! Way to go Gomer!!!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Gomer

Those were taken at the Elsinore MX track. High Lord Gomer is our first official out of state So Cal Wrecking Crew member. :cool: :yeehaw: Very cool Gomer. :yeehaw:

See Twinny. This is what you gotta do to be a member. Ya cant just pretend to be one behind your puter screen. :nener:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Twinny is gay, he's all talk no action!! :moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
a454elk said:
Twinny is gay, he's all talk no action!! :moon:

Wrong on both counts doofus. Take a moment and think about the name of the drink you always have in your hand.... you're drinking Squirt. Now that's gay! :nener:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Too cool! Thanks for having me, guys!

When getting ready to get the tutu and head over to where Terry could shoot a few pics, I had to decide whether to carry the tutu discreetly under my jersey over to the far track or to put it on in the pits with 30 or 40 people looking at me. When I thought about how they would be telling their friends about the wierdo on the RM, #214, driving the yellow truck and wearing the pink tutu...I knew I had to put it on in the pits and ride slowly by everyone on my way to the "photo shoot"!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
Too cool! Thanks for having me, guys!
When I thought about how they would be telling their friends about the wierdo on the RM, #214, driving the yellow truck and wearing the pink tutu...I knew I had to put it on in the pits and ride slowly by everyone on my way to the "photo shoot"!

:yikes: That's pretty funny Gomer. ;) I knew there had to be a method to your madness. :rotfl:

Welcome to the Crew Mike. Your' gonna fit right in. :cool:

Ol'89r

Top Bottom