murf007

Dec 16, 2008
Well having had a very tidy crf250 for a few months I have got it on the market and my hunting for a 125 2 banger :ride: I like the 4 but it is soooooooooooo easy to just ride it like a farm bike ya know get the big lazy ride going on, so made the call to change back to a smoker. looking at 2007 can someone give a little advice on (review) kx?

Thanks

Kawi4life

Feb 21, 2005
Gulp... :ohmy: I'm actually looking to buy my first 4-stroke possibly today. I hope I'm not disappointed in it. But it's the 07 KX450f and I read the power hit pretty hard that they actually toned it down for 08. Hopefully the power of this machine will be interesting enough for me, lol.

If you really want a intensified 2-stroke powerband that will keep you tickled pink, I recommend a 97 CR250, lol. The power is like a light switch and the mid to top end hit is brutal... lol. Goes from calm pleasant spring morning to nuclear warfare in a split second, lol. Should be the exact opposite of what you're used to now. :nod:

I know you said 125, but if you want a hard and challenging 2-stroke bike to ride, nothing beats the 97 CR250 IMO, lol. :boss:

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
God bless ye! Any 125 mx bike will give you quite a power band HIT. The bigger the engine, the more mellow the hit.

todd36

Sep 3, 2007
I ride a 1997 Cr250 and everything Kawi4life says is true, they have some "hit" to them. I ride mine in the winter on the ice. I have a tire with an inner liner and it weighs about 30 lbs almost makes it rideable

Top Bottom