Good can always get better but how should i do?

pyromaniac

Jun 25, 2000
Im always in quest of a better suspension even though im quite happy with my bike compared to my last! But i still get a bit headshake and it can get smoother.

Im not very good in tuning the suspension, i know what i dont want the suspension to do but i dont know how to get rid of it. I had my last bikes suspension for a total revalve for alot of cash but i didnt get happy with it so i dont want to throw more money away on tuners right now. I've been thinking about getting something like the Novation ss valve or too tech airtanks. As i understand these both products is supposed to give more adjustability, but will it help me when im not sure what is causing the problem i feel i have. For example the headshake i have, im not even sure if its the rebound or compression i should adjust.

So my question, is the Novation valve or too tech airtanks anything for me or/and do you know where i could learn more what it is that is causing the suspension to act like it does and what i do to solve it - tuning wise.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
headshake can alot of the time be due to incorrect rear sag-you have to look at the system as a whole-air tanks etc wont cue that.

Top Bottom