patto3

Apr 8, 2006
Good news

The good news is I got my camera for christmas! For the price this camera is awsome. The images are crystal clear on my new S5600 and the 10x zoom will help for moto shots. Only downside is it came with a 16mb card, oh well, got a 1gb anyway.

Bad News

The bad news is, I am typing this thread wearing two casts on my arms! The Thursday before chrisy I went out riding and when I came to a step-down part of the track I hit a stick just before I dropped in. Well, I was going about 70kp/h. I got the stepdown, I just wasn't on my bike, rather flying towards the ground in a superman position. I was knocked out for 20 secs, got air-lifted to another hospital and spent four days there (got home christmas day) and am now back home with 5 more kilos of plaster on.
Excuse any typos, its hard to type.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
patto3 said:
Good news

The good news is I got my camera for christmas! For the price this camera is awsome. The images are crystal clear on my new S5600 and the 10x zoom will help for moto shots. Only downside is it came with a 16mb card, oh well, got a 1gb anyway.

Bad News

The bad news is, I am typing this thread wearing two casts on my arms! The Thursday before chrisy I went out riding and when I came to a step-down part of the track I hit a stick just before I dropped in. Well, I was going about 70kp/h. I got the stepdown, I just wasn't on my bike, rather flying towards the ground in a superman position. I was knocked out for 20 secs, got air-lifted to another hospital and spent four days there (got home christmas day) and am now back home with 5 more kilos of plaster on.
Excuse any typos, its hard to type.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

Errr... Ouch..

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dang patto3, that blows. Congratulations on the camera though. Spend your downtime learning the camera and post up some photos of riding in OZ.

Someday, I want to come ride there.

patto3

Apr 8, 2006
Yea will do. Im going back to the hospital next Thursday to get some fiberglass casts put on. It's good riding down in these parts, awsome motorocoss tracks everywhere and knarly trails everywhere else. Not to much damage to the bike, bent subframe and bars, and a few cosmetic damages. Might put some pics up here a bit later.

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Wow..sounds like a Nice Camera...Any chance of using it to get us a Pic of your Battle Damage?...lol Well I hope you heal up and can contiue to ride with out a lifetime of pain from the injured area...
Crazy4Nitro

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
well that sucks. does not look like you will be able to do too much with the camera with those casts on either... hope you heal quickly!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom