Good source for jets?

SQUIRLEYMOFO

Jun 11, 2002
So I've got my 90 KDX running really good (on top-end at least) but it's fat in the middle. The local dealer and I don't really get along well, they think I should buy a new bike. Anyway any good on-line source to buy jets? Thanks!

cicone

Sep 29, 2003
try Sudco---I also have a '90 and run(depending on weather)
38 pilot--152 main--cel needle 2nd clip---that's a little rich over 50 degrees at sea level. Good luck.

SQUIRLEYMOFO

Jun 11, 2002
Thanks! I usually ride between 40 and 85 degrees....getting too old for heat or cold. Thanks for the suggested jetting. Do you have a stock pipe? I have a Pro-Circuit.

cicone

Sep 29, 2003
SQUIRLEYMOFO said:
Thanks! I usually ride between 40 and 85 degrees....getting too old for heat or cold. Thanks for the suggested jetting. Do you have a stock pipe? I have a Pro-Circuit.
No. I have a P/C pipe and silencer, Boyesen reeds, no airbox lid, unifilter....think the jetting is 95%, but I'm not comfortable with jetting at the edge---engine repairs can get expensive!!
FWIW, this jetting/mods setup will blow a stock bike away---and challenge most 250's. Let us know how you fare with the changes.

Jay :laugh:

redramhemi

Jan 27, 2004
tell you the truth, If you have the kehein carb, a local polaris dealership would be your best bet. I got my jets for my bike there, they had them all, even when the kawasaki dealership across the highway had none

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…