scooter-upt

Dec 20, 2003
I was looking forward to White rock next week, however, I found out last night that I will be in Alabama. I am leaving Mon. to Ft. Rucker for the next six months to fly Helicopters. :yeehaw: I know I only just started riding with you guys but I had a blast. Thanks Craig for getting me into the sport. If anyone knows anyone in Alabama, hook me up.
Scott

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
PS The dirt is the same color there. Just an FYI :p
Good luck, awesome job!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Congrats Scott! They have bikes in 'bama so hook up with some of the Suthern Spodes. You might actually be able to keep up with Timr.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
You Alabamans had better watch out! Scott claims to be a newby but is actually a former AA woods rider. The guy is fast. Have fun and be careful Scott.

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
Congratulations Scott! We're certainly going to miss you. I've really enjoyed riding with you the last few months. Good luck with the helicopters and let us know how the riding is over there.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
I'll tell you now, the tracks are a LOT better than what you found in Oklahoma (except for Cooperland)! I came from Arkansas (via Virginia, Florida, now Mississippi) and there's no comparison!

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Best wishes, Scott!
Sure hate to see you go, was fun while it lasted.
Hope to see you at Trainrobbers? Check out the SERA race circuit, there are a couple of BJEC races that are SERA enduros, also.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Good luck Scott. Enjoyed meeting/ riding with you.

Top Bottom