Gotta be the shortest race report ever

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Thekid kicked off his 2004 race season today with a 3 second race. Got a bad jump out of the gate and into the first corner the bike in front of him braked and thekid kissed his rear wheel. Next thing we see is thekids bike cartwheeling into the pack and bikes hitting him on the ground. Zoomer was the first to him (Thanks again Mike :thumb: ) and he pulled the bike off him. Thekid did get up and tried to fire the bike up but no luck then the andrenalin wore off and reality hit- the day was over. Deeply bruised shoulder /scapula, nice set of knobbie marks across his back and a couple good cuts in hios forearm. :ugg:
The bike had the airbox busted out and the carb pulled right out of the airboot. Also somehow the gascap came off and thekid was soaked with gas.
Oh well next week is the first point race and hopefully with a week to heal up he will be back out there

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Geez, Mondays are supposed to be the worse day of the week. Better keep your eye on him.
Hope he heals up quickly

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
oldguy said:
Deeply bruised shoulder /scapula, nice set of knobbie marks across his back and a couple good cuts in hios forearm. :ugg:
The bike had the airbox busted out and the carb pulled right out of the airboot. Also somehow the gascap came off and thekid was soaked with gas.

:ohmy: YIKES! Dang oldguy, what a way to start the season. Things gotta get better from here. :thumb:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Man... why are first races of the season so tough to get through? I'm 0-2 in finishing a first race over the past two years. Now thekid.... :think:

Tell Eric I hope he feels better soon!! The soaked with gas thing is pretty scary - read a thread on TT about a kid who got serious burns from a similar incident on a 250F where the cap came off and some gas found the spark plug and ignited. Glad Eric is okay and nothing appears broken! I hope he will be healed up for the points race and have better luck! :thumb:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Invest in bubble wrap! Hope thekid heals up soon.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Wow, I am just now reading this! Tell Eric I hope he is feeling better!

Top Bottom