Hugebear

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 18, 2000
Hey everybody, I'm back!

Last year my wife and I had twin boys that were born very premature, which kept me off my bike tending to the family. With spring coming I'm getting anxious to get back in the riding groove.

To provide some temporary relief I've been doing bike maintenance, refreshing some of my gear, etc., and placed an order with MXSouth. One of the items that I ordered was out of stock, but Jeff offered a considerably more expensive item at a deep discount without my even asking.

Jeff's always been a stand up guy, and DRN supporter from way back, but I thought this was definitely above and beyond the call. I guess I'm so accustomed to bad customer service that receiving that kind of great service is especially refreshing.

I just wanted to share and give some well deserved kudos.

*Disclaimer: I'm not associated with MXSouth in any way, other than being a satisfied customer!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Couldn't agree more. :cool:

Even before DRN existed Jeff has been giving me (and everyone I've sent to him) service above and beyond what I would expect. It's hard to imagine a better buying experience in the motorcycle business.

Hugebear

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 18, 2000
Hey Rich, good to see you!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Good to see you are getting back on the bike and stopping in here to see us. :ride:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
OMG, I didn't realize you were from Grasonville. I know wayy too many people from Kent Island and point farther east.

More importantly...how are the kids?

Hugebear

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 18, 2000
Hi Gomer, so you're infamous here too? :nener:

Thanks for asking, they're doing well. They were born at 26 weeks, and weighed 2 pounds and 2 pounds 4 ounces. We went through a lot of scary times with them, but they're getting huge now. One of them (Tyler) has very little to no vision because of an eye condition that preemies are susceptible to, has had 4 surgeries to try to correct but we're still struggling with it. They just had their 9 month birthday last week and Joseph is 21lbs 4 oz :yikes: and Tyler is a more svelte 18lbs 2oz!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Good to see you back!!! I hope all goes well with you and yours.

And as far as Jeff??

I sent Jeff an email asking for a few small items to give away for our charity Hare Scramble last fall. Small items defined as a few grips, or a bottle or two of oil. I was pleasantly surprized a few day later. Needless to say, the man has a heart of gold and treats people with a lot of respect. :cool:

Mully

B

biglou

Yep. Jeff is one of the good ones. And fast too, if he's still riding. Now I feel bad for not buying anything from him lately!

Welcome back, HB. Good news on the youngins. :cool:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Hugebear! :>)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
MX South ROCKS! I really don't even bother shopping at the plathora of other Internet sites that might offer something a bit cheaper because customer service and supporting DRN couts for a lot more than the few dollars and no doubt added stress I'll get from one of those other sites.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom