WhiPit

Mar 16, 2000
Does this guy rock, or what?!?!

After two races he's already got a 28 point lead in the series!

Big test this weekend as the series moves back east. Will Pastrana finally wake up? Will Brown have a better weekend? Will the 250F's not blow up?

It's going to be a great series......GO GRANT!!!!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
4 out of the top 7 - 125 riders at Hangtown were on KTM's. Do you think that bike is fast?:think Sure, they are all great riders, but I think the bike is beyond proven!

namaste

Jan 17, 2001
I saw Langston at Hangtown. A very impressive performance. Bonds was pretty darn impressive, too. Bonds was serously challenging Langston when the two tangled off of a downhill tabletop and Bonds went down hard. The KTM seems fully competitive with him on board. It was also interesting to see Fonseca's 250F and his chances disappear into a cloud of blue smoke. The Honda 450F seemed competitive but suffered two stalls that relegated it to the back of the pack. LaRocco put in a consistent and very solid performance: he really makes us old guys feel good.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Grant Langstrom is cuuuttee. :confused:

Seriously, I do like watching him ride. In addition to my weakness for orange bikes, I like watching the young guys who make it look so easy and fun when I struggle just to get my bike unloaded.

Attachments

• langston.jpg
    langston.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 532

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Grrrrrrrr, I STILL want one of those Red Bull/Thor/KTM jerseys :(

Reon

Apr 11, 2000
All I can say is go homeboy and kickass ! Lot of people back home are watching your progress with great enthusiasm. :)

oldschool

May 29, 2000
The red bull jerseys are virtually imposible to get... I talked to Grants mechanic and was told that due to an agreement with red bull (something about their logo rights) That it is about as easy to get a ride on the space shuttle as to get one of the team jerseys... BUMMER:p

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
The one thing I hope KTM does with Langston is not rush him. This kid has the potential to be the one to put KTM over the top and fully into the mainstream. He looks like a potential champ and a quick learner to the american racing scene. Lets hope KTM doesn't get anxious and try to push Grant up to the big leauges before he is ready and burn him out, like what has happened in the past, with Bradshaw for example.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I've got a call into NASA, maybe they can get me one.:confused:

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
The trick is keeping him....

Instead of worring about KTM rushing him you need to worry more about KTM keeping him. If he dominates the outdoors this year (and he is well on his way) he is histroy next year as a rider for KTM.

Dirthead

Dec 6, 2000
Langston was at my local track yesterday (May 22) in El Cajon, CA practicing. Man is he fast! Definitely the fastest guy out there. It was cool to watch and ride with a world champ (he jumped over me! lol). I did get to pick up some of his lines and was amazed at how smooth doing so made some parts of the track. If I could only find someone that fast to practice with everyday...

cp380sx

Jan 12, 2001
That's exactly what it was. I probably would have done the same thing to Bonds after his road hog cornering technique. Bonds will think twice about playing games with the World Champ again. I have a thread started about it in the MX section.

Cameron

Top Bottom