Greenwood Park, Cadiz, Ohio?

whtkdxtra

May 23, 2000
Has anyone ever ridden there? I happened to find limited information about it and I was wondering if anyone could give me some details. :cool:

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
I haven't ridden there. . . Just curious:

Where are you in Ohio? Looks like I'm about 3 hours south of Cadiz.

Defused

Apr 29, 2006
Heres what I found about it:

Greenwood Park & Trail, Ltd. ATV Cross Country Trail Riding. Open Year Round, Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to Dusk. Spacious, clean and well maintained trails on 240 acres of varied terrain. Nature trails for walkers includes two ponds situated in a private and quiet wooded area. Nature trails and campsites are adjacent to the ATV trail. Cost for Trail riding is $ 13.00 per rider, all day ticket (helmets required). Primitive Campsites available for $ 13.00 per site. We are located one mile off the intersection of S.R. 151 and S.R. 22 ( Jewett-Scio exit), turn left off exit and follow signs. For more information contact us at 740-937-2657.
mailing address: Greenwood Park & Trail, Ltd.
46600 Old Hopedale Road
Cadiz, Ohio 43907

Ive never been there or seen pictures of it, so I cant say how it is. Im from Parma by the way.

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
Hey Defused, Parma you say?!? Me too. Where do you usually ride at?

Defused

Apr 29, 2006
Well to tell you the truth, I just got the bike monday, and havnt really taken it anywhere to ride yet. Closest place I could find is Bear Creek Ranch Resort(KOA) in Canton. Where do you ride? Anywhere closer or anything?

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
Yeah, I was at Bear Creek last weekend. Also ride Elson Street and Crow Canyon. And hit some motocross tracks once in a while.

Defused

Apr 29, 2006
Hey KX02, I dont want to jack this thread or anything, so can you email me at XtremeAaron@gmail.com and tell me how Bear Creek is as well as the other places? I normally wouldnt ask for that much info but I moved to Missouri about 3-4 years ago and ive only been back for about a year and a half. Thanks.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
I'm less than 30 minutes from there. I'll try and hit it this summer.

whtkdxtra

May 23, 2000
I'm going to call the number and see if it's still in operation. I live in Richfield, between Cleveland and Akron. I also ride at Crow Canyon, Elson Street, and Bear Creek. Of the 3, Crow Canyon is the best. Elson does little trail maintenance, and Bear Creek is a bit small, but both are still fun.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…