Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
The July 4 weekend sounds good, although it could be a little hot. Then again, we have a blender to make some cool refreshing drinks after a long ride. So its probably just as good a time as any.

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Kokanee,
It was great meeting you guys "Canadian"! (everybody in Reno emphasized "Canadian", so I followed them.)
I have a question. Did you carry your passport to cross the border?
I thought it's pretty cool to carry passport to go riding so.....

Riding in Canada on the 4th of July weekend? I would love to go wherever cool when it's hot and dry here in California. Please keep planning!
Mini

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
We just had our birth certificates and drivers licences for identification to cross the border firelily. I would advise if you come riding in Canada that you register your bike with customs and buy out of country medical insurance.

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
... I would advise if you come riding in Canada that you register your bike with customs ....
We had to do this in Mexico too. 'Just needed to show your bike title and fill out a little extra paperwork at the border crossing. Not bad. On another note, we found a route that'll take 21.5 hours to get to Kelowna. Doable doable. I'm gonna look for more info on customs. Mexico had a bunch of online customs info so I'll bet Canada does too and it'll be in english this time (yeah)!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Kokanee, it was great to meet you and the other Canadians! Thanks for bringing the blender!!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I just got back from Rossland and snowboarding at Red Mountain--Oh what fun! I love Canada. I want to move there. Everyone is so NICE. :)

Let's do Fathers' Day for sure, minus the tequila this year. :eek:

Canada in July, sounds perfect.

Riding and bike powered mixers for afterwards! Sounds perfect! :aj:

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
At least 2 of us are planning to make it to Colville for fathers day weekend. We will bring the blender and a couple more riders if we can arrange it.

Top Bottom