holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
I am having a very difficult time finding the grey 3m grip tape. I have looked at both Home Depot's in my local area and no one had a clue. I did find the black stuff, but no grey. I have also searched the HD website with no luck.

If anyone has a sku # or link to a site that sells this stuff I would very much appreciate it.

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Skateboard shops and snowboard shops are the best source.

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
Any online sources or links.

Still no luck on my part. I have searched and searched and still can't find the gray stuff. The black and clear seem to be abundant but no gray.

I did find a guy on ebay selling it for a ridiculous price but that is all the luck I have had.

Thanks

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
Sorry, not familiar with Fast Forward. Doesn't mean there isn't one here though.

I have looked at several different hardware stores for grip tape, anti slip tape, anti skid and many other variations of what I think it should be called.

I tried to find the stuff on 3m's website and still couldn't find it. I did find the stuff in 1" width sold by a surf rod(fishing rod) company. Others here have said that you can get it in 4" width.

If I had a part number or something then I could have a local HW store order it, but I need the identification of the product first.

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
I found it I found it:aj:

For all those interested I found it at www.mcmaster.com

McMaster Carr has it all. I don't know why I didn't think about it earlier.

I bought a 2" X 60' roll of the stuff so I will have plenty. If anyone is interested in getting some I will sell it at the cost by the foot.I only want to recoup my cost. I see no way I could use 60'.

If interested and you don't feel like spending $35 on a 60' roll email me at [email protected]

J.B.426

~SPONSOR~
Mar 20, 2000
McMaster Carr is good company to deal with. I highly recommend them. They ship quick and only charge you actual shipping cost, plus they have a good site with lots of cool stuff. Anyway, are you talking about the gray rubber grip tape? That's what I have on mine and it works pretty good. It looks just like what Vuillemin and McGrath have on their bikes. I found this at Ace Hardware.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom