Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Did I mention #3 wants one for sure

That's just because that's as close as you'll ever get to me on the track (on the first lap and then each time you lap me):(

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I can't wait to see the proofs :) Gonna be a good one!

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
I'm in. It will look GREAT next to the DRN and Boyesen banners I have decorating the garage!! (already got half my garage wall covered Slo' mo!)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
hey kelvin did you get the email I sent you?

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
Originally posted by BarkBuster
I'm in also. BigLou, I'll second that post-Dirtweek Depression!! ;)

I 3rd that one!! This week has been hell trying to focus on work without hinking about the track at LTM. I am going to have a hard time enjoying myself at our local track this weekend which is a dump compared to LTM.

EricGorr

Super Power AssClown
Aug 24, 2000
I'm in too! I've got the DW01 poster framed an in my shop. Whenever I glance at it, it brings about so many good memories. 20 years from now, y'all will appreciate it even more.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Cycledelic & Me are in. Love last years but still have yet to get it framed. Maybe i can get a good deal on two frames at the same time.:D

SMB/BarkBuster/Someday - i got your e-mail. I've been in Mexico City all week and could not get my e-mail. I will send out 3 of the DW01 digital pics today.

Last edited:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
37 and counting

If we can get to 50, we can get a price of $40... need 13 more!!!
As soon as we have the pic from David (OffRoadWarrior) we'll have it all digitally set up in a file for the printer at which time I'll confirm the cost and will be requesting payment from the committed ones!

My home office wall has a reserved spot for mine!

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
oh by the way, I'm in for one as well :)

someday

Jul 10, 2000
KelvinKDX - Thanks for the pics. In the KDXes one I'm the dude standing in the rear left with a white T on. My son's on no. 812. I believe my no. 468 was back at the truck with flat no. 2:(

Group posters - Any 2+ pricing available...?

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
awesome pics KelvinKDX, thank you much. I'm on bike #28 right next to Someday in the KDX pic, but you probably knew that already :D

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
..... we haven't heard from David the photog..... but as soon as we have the pic, I'll be posting particulars..... in the meantime I hope we can get the count to 50....we're at about 32 right now...

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
The film is in processing right now. Should be ready any day.

I think we should be able to get you a CD or something next week, Pokie!

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I am in for one

Top Bottom