Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
WR you are a patient woman............congrats, its a major feat nowdays.
Hope he was nice to you and gave you a great present.
Don

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Thanks all.

I guess I have been patient with Bruno over the years. Except the time I left him at a motocross race with his bike and gear. I did take the gas can, so he could not race. He did not care, others had gas.

Mike
I think the shopping trip might turn out just fine. I will let you know later.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Wow cool! Congratulations guys!

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Marital Bliss

WomanRider said:
Thanks all.

I guess I have been patient with Bruno over the years. Except the time I left him at a motocross race with his bike and gear. I did take the gas can, so he could not race. He did not care, others had gas.

Mike
I think the shopping trip might turn out just fine. I will let you know later.

Is it ORANGE, with the magic button???? Happy 25th. you two :)
Dave L.

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
Well the story is we went to pick up the anniversary gift (25 years being orange...or was it silver) and someone stole it before we got there. Called another orange dealer and here it is......

PICT0041.jpg

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Two More Drank The Orange Kool-aid!!!

She doesn't look very happy :coocoo: Looks like you may have to lower that scoot a bit Bruno to fit her.Nice looking bike. :cool:
At least TJ still BLEEDS RED. :nener:

Talk to you soon!!!
Dave Leathers.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Nice but where's the smile? Or are you just depressed from the stuff in the background.

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Yes, that white sh#t is depressing. Oh wait there is a crap load of dog ###T there too, depressed about cleaning it up.

If you knew me better, you would know I never take a good happy picture. The camera breaks every time. TJ was distracting me with the dog trying to get her into the pic.

Dave, Megan will be on Red(or polka dots) this year as well.

I rode the bike around our small yard, today. It will take me a while to get used to it. The magic button was like icing on the cake. SWEEEEEEEEEEETT. It will not take anytime to get used to that part.

I have not decided if I will be riding it at Roselawn yet. It all depends how much time I can get on it next week. So I might be on the XR250, since I lost the CR250 to Megan. Bruno is breaking it in tomorrow because I have family stuff to do with my sister.

TJC510

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 22, 2006
i got to ride it a bit today, the suspention sucks, the seat is hard as a rock, but it turns nicely and the power is good once the power valve opens up (who needs one of those anyway :coocoo: ). oh yea, the e-start is very over rated, the kick starter works much better.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Congrats guys! Sweet bike too!! I'll take it for a spin for you since my suspension being sent off tomorrow (yeah only had ALL Winter to do that!)

SCOOBY450

Apr 13, 2007
Looks great! I saw one with all white plastics that looked awesome (I thought it was a Honda actually). I am not fond of the orange but I sure see more and more guys riding them these days.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Very sweet ride WomanRider, We'll have to trade off someday! You can give my Berg a try.

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Well its Bruno keeps telling me I need MORE Power. He is like Tim Allen AAAGGHHH More Power. If I do not like the 300 then I will buy a 250 and bruno can have this bike all to himself.

Last edited:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Big Bores In The Family

Luann,
You will be on something 500cc's or more in no time :whoa: You can't run away from it. It's manifest-destinity :bang: DEAL WITH IT, it's Bruno's fault. :nener:

See Ya!!!!!
Dave L.

Top Bottom