GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
This is one of my favorite holidays. I also have pumpkin stuff in my house all year long...and one in the garage :)

So, I'm dressing up like a witch and handing out candy. I really toyed with being a Pirate Wench, but the witch costume is handy. If I can get home from work in time, I'm going to put a scarecrow on my KTM and put him on the front porch. And for the neighborhood kids, I'll make them some pumpkin cupcakes.

Have a fun Halloween everyone!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
yarr! since Pirate Tuesday happens to fall on the Eve of All Hallows this year, matey, I'll be hangin' me "Surrender the Booty" flag and looting all the trick'r'treaters that come to me door this fine eve!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I'm STILL at work. Not home handing out treats as I'd planned. Arrrrrrrr!!!

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

I am celebrating Halloween by studying for midterms grrr :|
They were having a haunted corn maze and I really wanted to go but I missed out, and I live in an apartment building now so there are no trick or treaters!!! Halloween just isn't the same anymore :pissed:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I didn't get home til 8:30 PM last night :( I didn't feel like going to the store for candy by that time and figured I'd only have a few more knocks on the door by that time anyway. I handed out bottles of water and was scrounging my cupboards for "back up" goods in case I ran out. I had cans of tuna, some cream of tomato soup and some sample bags of kitty treats ;)

The water ended up being a big hit since the kids were thirsty from all the walking around pillaging for candy. The Mom's and Dad's wanted water too, so I went through a case pretty quickly. I was still in my work attire and didn't get my witch costume on, but eventually put on my robe and slippers by 9:30 pm, figuring if anyone was still knocking on the door by that time, they'd get the scare of their life. But no one did.

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween :)

Last edited:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I missed it, unfortunately, I was at school reviewing for my upcoming accounting exam.

I had the spirit though as I was dressed in black and orange all day!

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
supposedly Halloween participation went down. we had maybe 5 groups of people. for a total of 20 people, if that. kinda sad...i went out last year and got alot of "aren't you a little old to be trick or treating"...I was 14 and it wrecked my fun. being big sucks, stay short.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Yeah, I missed it also, we were down on the boat and didn't get home until 8pm, even then, we didn't have one knock on the door which was good, cause we had nothing to give

Last edited:

progirlz

Sep 8, 2006
Halloween is a pretty busy day. I went to the school 3X yesterday between watching their parade, working their party and helping in chorus....then of course trick or treating all night....I'm exhausted...the school gave the kids today off to nurse their sugar hangovers....nice.... :bang:
The bottled water idea is GREAT! We carried our own water and my daugher downed almost 2 bottles of it. It was fun. Glad it's over. :whoa:

Houston

Nov 1, 2006
I love Halloween, but it just wasn't the same this year. I really didnt get to do anything fun for the holiday and only one group of trick or treaters came to my house :( AND I lost the pumpkin carving competition I entered. Next year will be better :)

Top Bottom