diesel_boy

Jan 1, 2001
I need some tips. I am having a ***** of a time getting my feet back on the pegs.
Like doing no footers, I can get my feet spread right out, but then when I try to bring them back, I just can't do it. Or I get them beside the bike, but not able to pull them down to peg.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Attack some bungee cords to the bottom of your boots and then to your pegs. When you release the tension on your legs, they should slam right back into place. But, seriously, you should have no problem at this if you have fairly good bike/body/motor skills. All I can say is practice.

------------------
Aaron's web site

Feb 24, 2001
My pegs are like a second home to me now. I used to do tricks and i didn't really have this problem. This reason is because i wouldn't get my feet spread right out at 1st, but i would just take them more and more away from the pegs as i get used to placing them back. Just try small at 1st.

------------------
Special Thanks To: Socal/Decal Works, Vortex, RK Chain, ScottUSA, Excel Rims, XXXMAIN.com.

DirtDirtBikers.com

yammyrider86

Dec 30, 2000
ive just got to doing one footers and practiced sticking that foot back on until i feel comfortable with it then ill do the other foot then i can do both

1978 yamaha dt100

Top Bottom