Hare Scramble

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
If anyone rode the Hare Scrambles at Palermo, NY yesterday 7/28. Let us know how you think we did on the setup. Hope everyone had fun. Except for the heat and dust I thought the day went pretty good. The couple of people I talked to said it was hard but good. Feedback is appreciated. :)

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
I didn't ride it this year ,but I was there last year . You guys put on a 1st class event . Pleanty of easy parking , a challanging course with no real stoppers and a nice sand mx section . I wish I could have made it this year .

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
dapper i was there as a spectator mostly at the hill bout 7 mi in,some friends entered so i showed to cheer em on .the whole deal looked great to me.i live less than 10 mi from there,maybe next yr .

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
That was the best track I've been on this year. I really liked that new tight rocky section. The course was physically damanding, yet still was easy enough to allow everyone to finish.

I woulnd't change a thing. Everything from the parking to food concession stand was very well organized. I'll look forward to that race next year.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…