ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
i likey :nod:

Lokair

Feb 2, 2006
Thank you , I guess that emmy I have is now paying off(2004 Athens Olympics Opening ceremony).
I did this quickly that race was sunday March 28 2006. I had more fun doing this than all my other shoots combined this year.
Lok

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
i made a video of our sand dunes trip from last year, its way too big to find a place to keep it on the net but , i'll tell ya i copied a little from RC's MXdes nations video . lets just say U2 song Beautiful Day combined with slo-mo makes for good drama shots imho :)

Lokair

Feb 2, 2006
I will remeber that, I am going to shoot the MX riders this week end if I have the time. I would love to come out and shoot a large scale Dune video. Just gotta find the right client and the best time of year to do it. This was all shot on my DV cam. I would love to go big with a High Def cam and make a nice 45 minute short of a race then shop it around. I have a few of the local pro's who want me to come shoot them over the next month or so, should make for some fun times at the track. I guess my racing for the year may have already ended, lol.
Lok

Oh yea I had to compress that to less than a quater of its real size, I shot it in 16:9 and in NTSC, and now its at 4:3 and like 128 kbs, maybe I will buy a server and host just high end vids.

By the way I use your signature lines every day, they are the best.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
theyre my favorite bumper stickers :boss:

Lokair

Feb 2, 2006
yea I sorta cheated, a few of the riders were getting pumped up that song befor the race, so I used it knowing that may sell my services to them in the future. I am an 80's metal guy my self.
Lok

Top Bottom