Has anyone tried the "power now" bolt on ?

john3_16

May 17, 2004
While reading a post about yellow plastic for YZ's I went to the link which is an advertisement to the left of the screen and is known as MXS and while checking out their website I noticed something called the "power now"....

It's some kind of bolt on that you put inside of the intake of the carburetor and it is supposed to cut down on air turbulence and increase power output...

Have any of you experimented with this product ?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Okie,

Why should we perform a search when we can just ask the same questions over and over and over and over? Isn't new information better than information that might be as old a month or two?

I enjoy repeatedly asking the same question until I get an answer that supports my own meaningless opinions and theories. I'm not really open to new ideas and I don't like people that challenge my ill conceived and thoughtless ideas.

I’m glad we can have such pointless exchanges, all in the name of disagreement, for disagreement sake.

:)

john3_16

May 17, 2004
Isn't new information better than information that might be as old a month or two?

I enjoy repeatedly asking the same question until I get an answer that supports my own meaningless opinions and theories. I'm not really open to new ideas and I don't like people that challenge my ill conceived and thoughtless ideas.

Well, if you're not really open to new ideas and don't like people that challenge your ill conceived and thoughtless ideas then there's really no sense in seeking new information now is there....

Sarcasm is best applied when it doesn't contradict itself...

Thanks for the links Okie!

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom