Hatfield-McCoy Oct 25th ~ Oct 27th

Bruce McCrary

Nov 10, 1999
The Piedmont Honda Kawasaki Polaris Cannondale crew will be leaving Salisbury, NC around noon on Friday the 25th heading for the Bear Wallow trail head and the Devils Anse campground.

There will be about a dozen or so employees, customers and friends going. We have a mixture of bikes and ATV's.

We will be there from Friday evening thru Monday morning when we will be loading up for the ride home.

Anyone else headed that way?

Bruce
Anyone else headed that way?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Correct me if I'm wrong, Bruce, but will people have a chance to try out one or two of those Cannondales if they go?

For those of you that don't know Bruce, he is one of the nicest and friendliest people you will ever ride with. What's realy cool is that his son Brian is turning out to be the kind of young man everyone wishes their son could be.

If nothng else, it's worth the trip just to meet Bruce, Brian, and Bruce's lovely wife Julie.

Bruce, since I'm going to be off of it for a while, I'll need you to come down and circulate the oil some for me in my new CRF that has only been ridden about 3 times.

Bruce McCrary

Nov 10, 1999
I'll have my new one, and we will be taking an ATV demo too. I'm not real sure how I feel about turning my new scoot loose with someone I don't know, but I'm sure we can figure something out. ;)

I want to try and work out a demo day at TNT, but we've got to get a couple more of them in before it will be worth while. Plus I need to clear it with Barbara too.

So I hear you took another header at Cooperland big guy! Man, is this just a run of bad luck, or maybe someone's trying to get your attention? :p Did you have the new scoot out there? When you gonna be up and at 'em again?

Thanks or the kudo's, but that just confirms what I heard...you landed on your head. The last time you were nice to me... well, I can't remember the last time you were nice to me. Have you ever been? *giggle* Just teasin'.

Get well soon hero. We need to hook up and ride.

Bruce

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I'm pretty sure I was nice to you the last time my cooler was empty!

I've come to the realization that it's the smaller jumps that are hurting me, so from now on I'm only going to do the big ones!

Bruce McCrary

Nov 10, 1999
Oh yeah! I forgot about that!!!

As for the jump thing... I kinda feel the same way about trees. All the little ones I hit are hurting me, so I'm just gonna nail the big ones! :eek:

But I've sworn off Cedars. Them blasted evil Cedars are out to get me!!!

See you soon.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I wish I could make it but I have to be in Raleigh for work that weekend. You guys have fun.

Maybe you can burn a kitchen pass again for a Saturday outing at Brown Mt the following week?

Ivan

Bruce McCrary

Nov 10, 1999
We're working on it.

The last time I mentioned it Julie said (and I quote); "Oh sure, why not. Why don't you and that Cannondoush, Cannonball or whatever that thing is just go from WV to Brown Mountain and stay the week?!?!"

I said; "You mean like take a weeks vacation and just ride?"

She didn't say anything. I'm begining to get really scared...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…