HBD Whenfoxforksruled

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I was like 15, camping overnight at Redbud. Shooting old mx movies against the red barn, 3 pigs on spits, and several barrels, not kegs, of unguarded beer! 2 friends and I had a cuss fight in the tent, till a neighbor "knocked" on the tent. His teenage daughter need not be hearing such things? First time I almost got kicked out of Redbud. First time I should have known that drinking sucked, big hang over. I got to get my dirty finger nails into the garage. As luck would have it, there is a state race tomorrow at one of my favorite tracks, and it has a cool name, Wildcat Creek. I can hardly wait for the near puking from over exertion from the first moto. I still do it the hard way, ride into shape! We shall see, I have had better plans ruined by infidels before. In-law free/cheap plumbing is no fun.

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Then a couple years later Mr Bob tossed a block of pure magnesium into a camp fire. It took a while but it finally reached the correct temp and it looked like a arc flash it was so bright. Or in 75 when Millgard decided after several "Old Styles" I should ride his ATC90 for the first time. Wham right into the side of Gary Bailey's motorhome. Man was he poed.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…