whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I was like 15, camping overnight at Redbud. Shooting old mx movies against the red barn, 3 pigs on spits, and several barrels, not kegs, of unguarded beer! 2 friends and I had a cuss fight in the tent, till a neighbor "knocked" on the tent. His teenage daughter need not be hearing such things? First time I almost got kicked out of Redbud. First time I should have known that drinking sucked, big hang over. I got to get my dirty finger nails into the garage. As luck would have it, there is a state race tomorrow at one of my favorite tracks, and it has a cool name, Wildcat Creek. I can hardly wait for the near puking from over exertion from the first moto. I still do it the hard way, ride into shape! We shall see, I have had better plans ruined by infidels before. In-law free/cheap plumbing is no fun.

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Then a couple years later Mr Bob tossed a block of pure magnesium into a camp fire. It took a while but it finally reached the correct temp and it looked like a arc flash it was so bright. Or in 75 when Millgard decided after several "Old Styles" I should ride his ATC90 for the first time. Wham right into the side of Gary Bailey's motorhome. Man was he poed.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom