ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
WTF! Is BLM seriously considering cutting this riding area 50%? More info please on who I can write to. I don't ride here and probably never will but I want to support those of you that do!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Okay, I just sent an e-mail to Lesley Smith telling him the reasons I considered this a bad idea, including over-crowded riding areas because of growth in the sport, illegal riding because of less legal access to riding, and loss of revenue for the state because @$$hole greenie weenie hiker types won't be spending near as much on gas, food, and cold ones as us. Of course I didn't use this exact wording -- I was much more diplomatic -- but now I'm getting pissed!

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000

hellbertos

Feb 17, 2004
Wow... that is a drag. I jumped right in and fired off my buck fifty to L.Smith... less space = more crowded thus more dangerous, fewer legal areas will push people to illegal areas, state revenues (thats always a good one, eh... thx ktmboy)+ my new fave, enlightening her that OHVers are actually VERY environmental since we above all others value our open space supremely thus we take excellent care of what little we have left. Anywhoooz, we gotta get the word out and keep Clear Creek open. I cant imagine that plafce 50% smaller...

Top Bottom