Hebo Footpegs

wayneg

~SPONSOR~
Aug 29, 2001
Having bent one of the original footpegs on my Beta I decided to buy some Hebo footpegs as a replacement. They were exactly the same price as the bogus looking stock Beta pegs and fitted perfectly. They will also fit the Montesa and Sherco as well I have been told.

Apart from being wider and more comfortable, they also seem to be slightly further back and have slightly more ground clearance (10mm) than the mild steel stock pegs. This may not be so good for balance because of the raised centre of gravity, however I didn't notice any real difference for balancing, but did feel more comfortable on them. I felt that they gave a more stable platform when moving my weight around on the bike, and also gave better grip on my boots - without having to sharpen them up and wear out my soles.

Overall I would have to rate these footpegs as a definite improvement over the stock pegs, and would recommend them to anyone who needs to replace their standard mild steel footpegs.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…