elginboxer

Nov 7, 2004
Hello all it was actually my five year old son that found the site he is bike daft and currently has a Husky senior 50cc and a KX60 please have a look at his site link in my profile....And my eldest is eight and he has a Ty80 trials,I myself ride a few bikes ossa trials ktm sx and husky 610te enduro,we are all from scotland and we're heading into winter now but that doesn't stop us riding :p
Well done on a very good site and all keep on riding!!!!!!

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
elginboxer said:
Hello all it was actually my five year old son that found the site he is bike and currently has a Husky senior 50cc and a KX60 please have a look at his site link in my profile....And my eldest is eight and he has a Ty80 trials,I myself ride a few bikes ossa trials ktm sx and husky 610te enduro,we are all from scotland and we're heading into winter now but that doesn't stop us riding :p
Well done on a very good site and all keep on riding!!!!!!

Welcome to the site :cool:

Your five year old found the site? :yikes:
An Ossa, boy I haven't heard that name in a while.

We have at least one other member, hairybrain, that calls Scotland home, but we have a pretty fair size group in the British Isles. Prehaps one of them will pop in and say hi.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

elginboxer

Nov 7, 2004
cheers for welcome

Hiya Tony and Oldguy thanks for welcome to group,have been busy looking through the previous post so that should keep me busy for another month :aj: plenty of good info on all aspects,keep up the good work and all the best from Scotland :yeehaw:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to DRN elginboxer.

Nice holeshot Tony, 6:10am......to early for me! lol

elginboxer

Nov 7, 2004
probly wrong catogory soz

Hi all :) it is 22.05 here and i'm dead excited :yeehaw: as my 5 year old is getting to race his manual geard KX60 tomorrow with the 65 class which is ages 8 to 10.He's not even old enough to race the autos over here yet..Anyway folks as long as he finishes or even just gives it his all ,which I know he will, i will be delighted with him,the KIDS are thefuture of our sport :ohmy: All the best from Scotland

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Sounds like fun will be had by all. I expect a FULL ride report! :)

Post it up in the << All Ride/Race Reports >> forum so everybody can read it.

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Hi and welcome Elgin.

Sounds like you and your boys have a great time riding together! :) My 2 boys are interested in dirt bikes now that I've decided to start riding again. Funny, when I had other hobbies and interests they didn't care too much, but now..... Well, what's not to like about dirt bikes?

Best wishes to you and yours!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom