neverenough74

Feb 26, 2007
New to all of this! ;-)

Hi!
I'm a new member, mostly on here for some guidance and advice on getting my son into racing Enduros and how/what I can do to support him in his quest. He is 7 years old and has recently went from a little Suzuki 50cc to a Yamaha TTR 90. He's excited and can't wait for spring to break!!
Being in Southeast Michigan, I don't have any idea of where I can take him to ride. I do take him to Northern Michigan for some experience but he needs to ride with other kids his age to get some more exprience. My hope is for him to develop friends and a mentor/mentors to ride with.
Any help, advice, web sites, info., other's experience, would be so much help and so greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Shash a.k.a mom :p

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Wow, you gotta be one cool mom!!! :cool:

Welcome to the site, and yes we can help you. The strongest local group we have on the site is in your neck of the woods.

Check out the Michigan Trail Riders forum for some folks in your area.

Post up a thread in there and I am sure you will get all the help you need.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001

neverenough74

Feb 26, 2007
Rock on!

Thank you!!! :laugh:
I hope I'm a cool mom-would suck if I wasn't-lol
Thank you for the site, I'm gonna hit it up and see what I get!
MUCHO Appreciation,
Shash

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Thanks Don!!! ... only 3 minutes ... you MTR folks rock!!

OK, Shash a.k.a mom, you need to get a bike too ... Be sure and check out the Women's Forum. The coolest women on the planet hang out there! :nod:

neverenough74

Feb 26, 2007
Wow!

I didn't think my first post would bring in so much info.!!
Thank you both so much, this site is a little overwhelming at first for a new member. I really appreciate both of you steering me in the right direction and I am now starting to think about riding myself. :whoa: lol
Thank you!
Shash

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Tony, we try hard to please.
Don

Top Bottom