Hello, and a quick ? for SE Michigan riders

TT_Robert

Sep 12, 2002
Greetings,

After suffering a nasty crash aboard my street bike, I'm now considering "doing it in the dirt" for many reasons; so I'm wondering if and where are there good areas for dirtbiking in the SE Michigan (Jackson/AnnArbor/Lansing) area, whether it be trailriding or motocross. Help me to get back on a bike again! :thumb:

Thanks for any help!

Robert

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Robert,
Unfortunately, you have to travel north of Clare to find any trails to ride. Check out this forum for the locations of trail rides in Michigan.
http://dirtrider.net/forums3/forumdisplay.php?forumid=69

These rides tend to be informal. Just let someone know you want to join them and show up on time. Have fun!

Mike

P.S. I avoid the MX tracks. You may find some that allow you to practice on their track, but it will cost some $$$$ or you may find someone with some private property to ride. Good luck.

PDBRacer

Sep 8, 2003
Well if you know some firends that live near you im sure u can find some places to ride. I ride in Lake orion with a few friends and there are a few places to ride out there that i know of. yet i personally like my track and my friends out there.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…