All The Informations Here Just Need Advice

RookieRider13

Jul 25, 2006
I looked at what it says to put to help get some opinions on bikes from members, I am 18 years old 5'6" and about 150lbs. I like to be aggressive on a street bike and I've only ridin mini bikes and a TTR 125 but when I rode those off road I was as agressive as I could get with them. I mainly plan on ridin in the woods, fields, and old sand pits with friends and possibly get into motocross racing, So I'd like to get a bike that can do both things instead of having seperate bikes. Most of my experience is on street bikes and I'm quite experienced on the road. So it's just a matter of getting a dirt bike and ridin, I know the basics of dirt bikes. I don't have much experience on a off road bike but with a street bike I have plenty of experience. I do all my own work on all my vehicles, so yes I am mechanically inclined. I like 2 strokes over 4 strokes but that just a preferance there is no certain reason why that is so if someone can tell me why one is better than the other I'll take that into consideration. I'm not a Honda or Yamaha person, I mainly just stick to Kawasaki, but the dealer I work with carries both Honda and Kawasaki so either one I would consider getting. I'm willing to put up 5000 for a dirt bike. The dealership I deal with has an 04 New Non Current KX125 that I could get a really good deal on so if anyone has any opinions or advice on any of the information I put down towards a bike I would greatly appreciate it.

Top Bottom