Hello I'm knew here Ohio

mv1344

Jul 11, 2006
Hello I'm from eastern ohio my son is 10 years old and started racing this year. He has a kawasaki kx 65 and for a bigginer is doing well. I don't ride anymore all my time is spent with him and his bike. And i enjoy watching him ride more than anything else. Need a little help on what type of suspensions that are out there that i can put on his bike to make it easier to ride.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN, riding with your kids is the best! As for suspension try the pit bike and minis forum.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Well ain't that a cornincident. I live near Steubenville too!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002

We've got a number of folks in your shoes around. Oldguy quickly comes to mind. He only gets to ride one or twice a year.

Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

BADASSKX666

Damn Yankees
Jul 23, 2006
Welcome Im New Too, Hope Your Son Does Well Racing This Season. Soon Enough He Will Be On An 85 Then So On.

Dirt Rival

Oct 16, 2005
Welcome to DRN. :cool:
That's awsome that your son is 10 that's my age.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…