brat20082002

Jan 5, 2007
I'm new in this. My mother (womenrider) told me to get on this and check it out, so I did.
My name is Megan I have been Riding bikes for about 4-5 years. I go riding with my mom and dad and sometimes brother. I am 16 and have a Honda xr 200. My Dad told me that I do better when its harder. My favorite thing about riding is the Hills I love hills I dont know why I just do.
I have been riding in the family enduros for about 2 years now. I live in Michigan I go ridding often but it get knida boting when you ride the same trail for more that twice. I was just wondering what other trails are there that are not BORING.

Megan

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Hi Megan! Welcome to DRN!!

I'm from Holland, I'm 24 and have been on and off (mostly b/c of injuries...) for 6yrs. My husband, Phil, and I are planning on racing a couple of the family enduros next year. We are hard core motocrossers, so we'll see how that goes!

There are a lot of great ladies in here, always willing to help out.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome Megan!!! Have you met FredT yet? And FatherAndSon? They are from the Michigan Trail Riders Club. They will show you some awesome trails! PLUS! FredT makes the most awesomest FredT Burgers! ;) We love him!

Nat

Top Bottom