Nice One Son

May 10, 2010
Hi Folks,

Just joined as today and I am based in lovely West Yorkshire in the North of England.

I get my bike delivered this evening, it's an early SP370 that is a "barn find".

The previous owner is a motocross racing fanatic who has a collection of interesting bits of kit on his father's farm!

It is in need of a cosmetic restoration only and I will post images when I have it tucked away safely in the garage.

I have my eye on a very early Huski 390 which resides in the same barn and is in boxes/bits and in desperate need of TLC!

I also own a BMW R65 (1981 33k miles completely original in every way including the factory stickers...) which is in the middle of a complete nut & bolt resto.

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you.

Cheers

NOS

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
welcome to the site, if you havent seen it yet , you can post pics in the gallery for everyone to see. :ride:

ps how does bits of kit translate for us in the USA who never heard that slogan :think:

Nice One Son

May 10, 2010
Hi ellendoah,

"bits" of kit refers to parts of something. So, the 390 I referred to in my post is literally in bits in boxes.

Sorry for the language used I thought it might be universal!

I'll get pics posted up soon

Thanks for replying

NOS

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
i had a pretty good guess thats what it was , some moto guys here call that a "basket case" as in your bike could be stored in a basket :cool:

Top Bottom