RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
NY went out Friday. I hope he can read my writing. I wrote it on the dash of my truck with cold fingers and I could hardly hold on to the pen. At least he can tell it's from NY :)

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
I know Washington D.C. isn't a state :nener: but sending 1 from there also. Probably be the weekend before I can sneek in there and mail it.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
He got the first round yesterday.
-WI
-NY
-NM

Teacher said she'd give additional points for Alaska and Hawaii if anybody has a lead.

BTW Thanks everybody! This is sort of like having a CR500AF in the 125 class and I'm sure the teacher will be interested in names like "Vintage Dirt, RM Guy..." it should add some good class discussion for sure. :cool:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Patman said:
This is sort of like having a CR500AF in the 125 class

Come up with your own material! ;)

nikki said:
Using DRN for this purpose is so like riding a 250F in the 125 class....

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Patman said:
...Teacher said she'd give additional points for Alaska and Hawaii if anybody has a lead..
Hmmm. I had been keeping in touch with a former DRNer from Hawaii (LUV2RIDE) but I've lost touch with him and can't find his email. I'll check my home computer tonight and see if he can help out...it's a long shot so don't hold me to it...

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
GETMETOCA is going to Hawaii next week I believe.......

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Do you need a Warshington?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
bsmith said:
Do you need a Warshington?
You bet!

High Lord Gomer said:
He does know who "Uncle Gomer" is, right?
I don't think there is ANY doubt he does! :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
One of the guys at work has a brother living in Alaska but I think he is out in the sticks a ways. I'll check tommorow if he can get one mailed
Also to bad he wasn't thinking but should have had everyone mail him a quarter commemorating their states (at least the ones that are out) he could have taken a sweet young classmate out for a soda after school ;)

Last edited:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
If you can post a list of the ones he doesnt have when you start getting afew i can ask some of my fish geeks, err i mean friends, to send one. One of them is in Alaska if you cant get the guy's brother to do it i'll ask her. Mines going out tomorrow.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
RM_guy said:
Hmmm. I had been keeping in touch with a former DRNer from Hawaii (LUV2RIDE) but I've lost touch with him and can't find his email. I'll check my home computer tonight and see if he can help out...it's a long shot so don't hold me to it...
No luck with this. I emailed him last night but the addy got kicked back...sorry. Hopefully Nat will be coherent enough (ie. sober) to get something mailed from Hawaii ;)

I'm curious as to what Gomer put on his various post cards. How does a kid explain about his "special" uncle Gomer :p

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Sadly, they were rather plain. One was an American flag and the other was two southern belles on the steps of a mansion. I didn't have time to go "shopping" for cards, so picked up what they had at the gas station.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
OK card went today...

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Va., is on its way, mail person took it today.
I'll slide into D.C. at sunrise Saturday and send those 2. 1 is for assingment and 1 is for dad.

Top Bottom