CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Hey all, I am in need of a room for myself, my 10 year old as well as Blue Thunder and KC Husky. Rooms are available for Wednesday and Thursday but no dice on Friday. Does anybody have a block of rooms held that we could get in on? Thanks!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
CR:

Most of the motels are at capacity every year. Have you thought about camping? We have all the finest things of life to offer + the real fun of dirtweek comes once the sun goes down. Putting faces and names together ;)

If you are still looking for a room, you might check in Guthrie OK as well. It is about 20~25 minutes SW of Cooperland. I noticed as I drove through last week that they have a number of the chain hotels as well.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
I like the warm shower and noninflatible mattress at the end of the day. We will probably use the rooms Wednesday and Thursday and camp Friday-just gotta get an air mattress that doesn't deflate this year.

1911user

Jun 16, 2004
You might check for hotels in Perry, OK (NW of Cooperland). It is beside I-35 and has a few hotels IIRC. It's closer than Guthrie. It would be about 20 miles away.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
CRWade: I have a double room at DAYS INN in Stillwater before I was able to get a better room in town. While I do not recommend this hotel (it needs an update badly) I can release it to you or back to the hotel.... it is reserved from Sunday Sep 26 to Sun Oct 3.... assuming DaysInn will accept a shorter reservation in view of the demand for rooms that college football weekend. Let me know so that I can fax DAYS INN about the change in name of reservation holder...

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Pokie,
If CRSwade doesn't want it, I'll take it for the whole week.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Yeah, that would be great. I can call the motel and give them my info. We really appreciate this, as do all of our kiddos. Thanks so much!

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Marcel, I got the details taken care of @ the Days Inn. Thanks!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
ok.... wow...hotel made the switch before I called them...

hope you'll not dislike it too much .... last year we had a nice neighbor in the shape of a large but short and topless woman leaning out of her window....looked 'inviting'...

have fun...

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Yeah, I called the motel this morning and the "help" was thoroughly confused at best, but nice. I tried to explain they needed to keep a heads up for a phone call from you, in fact the reservation was still all the same, they just had my name on file...or that was all it was supposed to be. I was just checking to make sure they could transfer the reservation, which seemed to cause the first two people major anguish, then the third got it taken care of.

Thanks again...and hopefully the "entertainment" is located far enough away from us that the kids don't end up w/ that visual you described :ohmy:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom