Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
AAARGGGG!!! Tires Express just lost a customer. I called and ordered some tires for DirtWeek. I asked when I placed the order if they were in stock. "Yup they sure are" was the reply. I called today to get a tracking number cause they hadn't shown up yet. Guess what.

BACKORDERED!!!

I was getting 755f and 756r but at this point anything with an edge will do.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
I have some old tires that are still in very good condition. If you are coming my way on your trip(I am near new haven), I might be able to give it too you. The only problem is that I may be in school or at synagogue(Rosh hashana).

Also, try your local dealer. The dealer by me sells me 756 rears for 55 dollars OTD.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Keith you might want to send a PM to AJ fom Service Honda. He might be able to hook you up. Shane from Plano Honda is another possibility.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I don't think Shane is coming... better call Service Honda, if he has them in stock, I'm sure AJ will bring them for you.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
If you have no luck let me know, I have extras but 752f and 765r 110X90X18

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Ask Fredette to change the tires for you. In fact a fun event would be to guess how long it would take him to change a tire. ;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Thanks for the help.

I called around locally, and no luck.
I sent a email to AJ - fingers still crossed
Thanks Aaron, at this point I'm still hoping to find new, but I will keep your offer in mind.
Offroadr, thanks I'll let you know.

Keith

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Keith,

We'll have some moderately-used tires with us as well. Decent knob height, but rounded edges. Free for anyone who wants them.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
My tires will be in the trailer at DW anyway Papakeith.

I always have spares

If ya need them they will be there Wed night

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Papa..
emailed ya back..
have lots of tires not sure i have the 755 /756 in stock ..but can bring lots of different combos that are similar if not...
Ill let you know tomorow..and ill be bringing a few tires no matter what.

Woodsrider..LOL 90 seconds would be my guess .. it amazes me :)

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Papa, I can give you some directions to a great store off of I-95 in clinton(maybe on the way) that has rears for around 60 dollars or there are many dealers here that stock 756's. If you give me notice before saturday(I am going shopping for the new bike), I can pick one up at my cost and then you can get it.
But, I am sure someone has to be able to get one from around them and sell it too you at Dirtweek.

BTW, even if I could go, I would not be able too, I just got hurt again tonight.:)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Thanks everyone! I wrote back to AJ, it sound like he will have me covered.
I also just got off the phone with BigLou. Can't wait to meet you!
Thanks again, to everyone who offered their help.
Keith

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Well, I hate to be a repeater, but I have a 110/100/18 756 (among other things) ordered from Chapparal. According to UPS tracking it has been in Cach IL. since Tuesday morning! I may need a tire from you AJ or BigLou.

If there are any Illinois riders going, that live near Cach and would be willing to pick up my shipment, I would greatly appreciate it.

B

biglou

I'm bringing everything I've got. Cal-I've got a slightly used 756 that came off the rear of the old DRZ. Should feel right at home!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Thanks BigLou,

If it's better than what I've got, I may take you up. I'm gonna try my best to get my order in. It has my #'s, tire, tire irons, and some other stuff I was needing for DW. lol

Top Bottom