krankenstein

Apr 12, 2008
1) your physical size: 6'2/190lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? im pretty physical/aggressive. i use to play college sports, i play club rugby now
3) what do you plan to ride- i plan to ride a lot of single track, a lot of trees, and a lot of hill climbs. maybe race in the future
4) Do you have any riding experience? My dirtbike riding has been very limited. i use to guide 4-wheelers and currently work as a snow-mobiling guide
5) Do you think you will race ? i might race but i am nowwhere near that stage.
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? I will be able to do some work. I have a friend who has more experience who can help me with technical jobs.
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? I don't have any brand preferences, but I would prefer to get a bike that i can get cheap parts for if needed. I enjoy riding 2 strokes... have never ridden a 4 stroke dirtbike but i have ridden streetbikes. I enjoyed the 2 stroke feeling of the dirt bikes I have ridden more.
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? I think theres a few dealers that carry yamaha, honda, kawa
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? under 3k
10) Do you live in California? no
11) Your age? 21
12) I currently own an '90 ATK 406 but I plan to get another bike later this summer. I want something that I can make street legal. My atk is street legal so I don't think it will be a problem getting most any bike street legal. I want something that i can race around (high performance) with because I am interested racing once i am more experienced. I'm thinkin something around a 250 (maybe a 2000 model) would be plenty of bike for me. Any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated. thanks

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom