thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'm thinking about getting personalized plates for my truck.

Here is what is available:

DEZ NUT
DEZ RIDR (I think I like this one the best)
KTMSTER (this one might not stand the test of time)
1 ENDURO
ENDUROO (kinda Australlian sounding)
THUMBBS
THUMBSY

So what do ya think.....................

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I tried to get ASS MAN but it was taken by Cosmo Kramer. IMSATAN would be a good one to pull up to church with.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
thumbs said:
I'm thinking about getting personalized plates for my truck.

So what do ya think.....................

Watsamatter, was RAGBOY taken?? :rotfl:

Howbout TONYDARAT? Oops, too many letters.

I like THUMBSY. :cool:

Besides, it ain't a truck. It's a pick-up. :p

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
HEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

I like Thumbsy, but what about Nuklehd3 (for Knucklehead3), or DIRTNAP, or R U MYMOM, or DNF (I like that one), or ONDARAG

Attachments

• TONYRAg small copy1.JPG
    TONYRAg small copy1.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 113

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I definitely like DEZ RIDR and THUMBSY. DNF is a good one, but it's not really your style. You might get sick of THUMBSY since it's kinda, sorta cutesy in a way. I think you know what I mean. I bet you wouldn't get sick of DEZ RIDR, but then you better hope you never get sick of dirtbiking. I guess you can always change back to a regular plate ...

How about "YQCG" ?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Thanks for the input and suggestions guys. I think I have it narrowed down to two.

DEZ RIDR
or
ZERO IT

Ok Eric, what does "YQCG" stand for?

And for those of you that had to make a comment/post a pic about the rag incident can kiss my ................ :moon:

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
"Thumbs", or any derivative thereof, begs explanation to fully appreciate - hence: a no-go for a plate.

Recall coed swooning, and a reported “observation” of southern hemisphere earshot his Alma Mater - in years foregone, leading to a D36 Enduro. Therefore:

MRBLMN

or Marlboro Man.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
thumbs said:
And for those of you that had to make a comment/post a pic about the rag incident can kiss my ................ :moon:

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHE :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

How about :

Siezedit (maybe we should save that for Elk or Jeff. )

ENDO

BurnChk

or you could just go with PISS OFF ( or maybe thats just what you'd like to say to us.) :clue:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
thumbs said:
.......And for those of you that had to make a comment/post a pic about the rag incident can kiss my ................ :moon:

Tony......you only have a certain picture that pops up once in awhile to remind you of a onetime mistake. It's not like the constant reminder a certain visitor to our club whos' name (Twinspar) I won't mention has to deal with in the form of an avatar. Of course those crazy Texans are proud of cr@p like that! :rotfl:

Top Bottom